sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 13ᴛʜ

Yoongi:

It has been a week since Yoongi had met Jimin, and a week since he had last seen him. Despite only seeing the boy once, Yoongi could not stop thinking about that beautiful smile, and sweet personality. Something about the boy seemed so innocent, pure and...childlike. Yoongi liked it. 

Instead of being trapped in the nightmares that used to plague his sleep, Yoongi is now entranced by that glowing smile and soft voice. 

The bell at the entrance chimed, and Yoongi snapped out of his trance. Right...he had a job he was supposed to be doing. Yoongi looked up, and instantly locked eyes with the person standing in the doorway.

It was him, the boy Yoongi had spent hours fantasizing about, and wondering when he will come back. 

It was Jimin.

Jimin's gaze morphed into one of remembrance as he recognized the man before him. Yoongi felt butterflies in his stomach as Jimin walked over to him grinning.

"Yoongi was it?" He asked and Yoongi stared at him.

"How did you?..." Jimin giggled and Yoongi instantly wanted to hear the beautiful sound again.

"It's on your name tag silly!" Jimin exclaimed. Yoongi instantly felt like the dumbest person in the world, and he blushed in embarrassment. 

Jimin's demeanor completely changed when he took in the blushing man in front of him, and he smirked sexily. 

"So what sprinkles do you have today?" He asked with the smirk still etched on his face. Yoongi stooped down below the counter to look, glad to have an excuse to cover his flushed face, and pulled out the three jars of sprinkles. This time Jimin chose the rainbow sprinkles and giggled softly when Yoongi dramatically poured them into the coffee.

Jimin promised he would be back the next day, and happily skipped away, leaving Yoongi in his own swirling thoughts and emotions. 

"Jimin..." Yoongi mumbled. How could he be so fluffy, innocent and cute, only to turn sexy the next second? 

Just who was this boy?

~

>>yeet