November 17th

warning: long chapter with some kinky stuff cause ya boi just reached 69 followers yeeyee

y o o n g i :

Yoongi awoke as soft rays of sunlight streamed through the curtains of his bedroom, shrouding the once dark room in various hues of orange. He looked down to see Jimin cuddled up to his side, his face buried in Yoongi's chest and his leg wrapped around the man's body. Yoongi smiled softly at Jimin's sleeping form before kissing his forehead and untangling himself from the boy's limbs.

Yoongi's small footsteps treaded along the marble floors as he sleepily walked out of his bedroom

"I have to do something romantic..." The man mused as he racked his brain trying to think of something.

"Oh, I know! I'll make breakfast!" Yoongi immediately shook his head, "You stupid hoe, you can't even make toast..." The man mumbled to himself trudging sadly down the stairs.

Well, I might as well try, right? No harm in that!

R-right?

A few minutes later, the sweet aroma of pancakes and bacon filled the mansion and Yoongi smiled triumphantly at his creation. The pancakes were fluffy and only a bit crispy and the bacon didn't look like someone would get salmonella when they ate it, which to Yoongi, meant breakfast was somewhat successful!

I mean he did burn the bacon twice before getting it right, but we don't talk about that...

The soft pitter-patter of feet descended the stairs and Yoongi looked up to see a doe-eyed Jimin clutching his favorite Mushu stuffie.

"Hi daddy," The small boy chirped, his eyes lighting up at the sight of food. "Bweakfast?" He asked softly, clambering up onto one of the stools in Yoongi's kitchen.

"Hey bubs," Yoongi cooed, not even the slightest bit phased by Jimin's regression into little space. He piled some food onto one of the plastic Mulan plates he had bought for the boy and placed it in front of him, boooping his nose to make the boy giggle. The two ate in comfortable silence, the sounds of Jimin humming a soft tune to himself filling the mansion. Yoongi was in the process of wiping away the syrup that dribbled down Jimin's chin with his finger when the little decided to speak.

"Daddy, why do I smell weird?" He asked, his doe eyes staring up at the man in front of him. The innocence laced in the boy's words and the scrunching of his nose only made it harder for Yoongi to contain his laughter, but he managed to blubber out somewhat coherent words.

"Well, you see Minnie, big Jimin and I did some grownup things last night," Yoongi explained, flailing his hands in an attempt to discreetly cover his blush. 

The little suddenly sprung up, his silverware clattering to the ground. "Ewwyyy!"He exclaimed as he turned on his heel and limped towards the stairs, yelling "Minnie needs a bathie!" Giving Yoongi no option but to follow, his face somehow ten shades redder than it was before.

-

Turns out little Jimin was just as shy as big Jimin, the boy insisting that Yoongi turn around and wait to look until the boy was undressed and submerged under the dense layer of bubbles he had dumped into the bathtub. 

Which was ironic considering the things they did last-

Yoongi stopped his thoughts, his cheeks heating up as he tried to remind himself that this was little Jimin and it would be inappropriate if-

"You can turn around daddy."

Oh god. 

His hair was wet and stuck to his face, the droplets running down his exposed chest like raindrops on a window.

A really sexy window.

Goddammit, Yoongi get ahold of yourself!

The man cleared his throat and tried to keep his eyes only on the boy's face, as the little looked up at him expectantly. 

Yoongi grabbed the soap, slathered some over his fingers and began to gently massage Jimin's scalp with one hand. 

"Here come the Huns!" Yoongi moved his other hand to Jimins chest and ticked, the little screeching and giggling with delight. 

"Ah! Noooo daddyyy!" The little squealed and splashed some water from the tub onto Yoongi, getting the man's clothes completely soaked in the process. 

"AGGHH! You defeated me!" Yoongi fake died sinking his body to the floor, not even minding as the soapy water soaked through his clothes. The little giggling cutely at his actions,

"Nuu daddy can't die!" He exclaimed as he rose out of the tup, his body on full display making Yoongi forget that he was supposed to be dead. Jimin sat on Yoongi, one leg on either side of him as he straddled the man completely naked, his dick on full display. The boy attempted to perform CPR, Yoongi blubbering incoherently and sliding Jimin off his lap yelling,

"Daddy needs to go change!" Before sprinting out of the bathroom, his erection hidden behind his desperate hands.

-

Yoongi was changed and sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone waiting for Jimin when he heard the bathroom door open.

 "Y'know, I think the fact that you're an assassin is pretty hot." Jimin grinned and slid a silk robe over his naked form. "How about you show me what else you can do with those little torture instruments of yours~" Jimin mumbled before climbing up onto the bed and straddling Yoongi's thighs, purposefully rubbing their members together.

"You kinky little shit, I thought you were still little so I got all your stuffies ready," Yoongi whined a fake pout settling on his lips, his hands immediately sliding around Jimin's petit waist.

"Well, then they can watch~" Jimin smirked, sliding his hands down to Yoongi's belt buckle.

God, Yoongi was falling so fast for this boy that not even his doubts could stop him anymore.

But that doesn't mean fear couldn't.

-

A/N: 69 followers! Thank you guys so much! It really motivated me to write this chapter!!

lmao.

Anyway, sorry for the delay. The workload in jr year has been crazy so far rip. I wrote a long-ass chapter for you guys so hopefully you will forgive me for not updating lolol.