~October 10th~ {pt. 2}

j i m i n :

After waiting for a short amount of time longer, it was finally Jimin and Yoongi's turn to enter the hot air balloon. Jimin discards the strange events of a few minutes ago as his excitement grows. He grips Yoongi's hand tight and one of the staff closes the door, the ride slowly lifting off of the ground.

"Wow..." A small gasp escapes from Jimin's mouth as he surveyed his surroundings. The people below shrinking more and more as they rose toward the ceiling of the dome. He glanced at Yoongi, the mans' face looking so vulnerable in that moment, his eyes wandering, not noticing the lingering gaze of Jimin upon him. Suddenly Yoongi's gaze flitted to Jimin's and he smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners, and his gums making an appearance, completely diminishing his tough demeanor. 

"What are you thinking about Minnie?" Yoongi questioned. His eyes encouraging the boy to speak.

"I was thinking how pretty your face looks when you smile..." Jimin said shyly, his cheeks tinting a soft pink. 

Yoongi grinned, "well I think you are pulchritudinous when you smile, my little prince."              (see whut I did there)

Jimin scrunched up his face in confusion. "Yoonie, what does that mean?"

Yoongi reached out a warm hand, and cupped Jimin's cheek, stroking it lightly. "It means you are too beautiful to describe with words." He softly whispered in the small boys' ear, Jimin shivering at Yoongi's hot breath ghosting over his skin. Before Jimin could comprehend what had just occurred, Yoongi pulled back, a soft smile decorating his face. 

However, as Jimin stared into Yoongi's captivating orbs, he came to a realization. 

He did not want Yoongi to pull away. 

So without thinking, Jimin leaned forward, capturing the mans' soft lips in his. His heartbeat quickened as he felt Yoongi's body stiffen against his, but soon the man relaxed, and a strong pair of arms snaked around Jimin's torso, coming to a stop at the small of his back. 

It felt as if the world had stopped spinning. As if the entire universe had ceased to exist, and it was just Jimin and Yoongi, Lips moving together slowly in harmony. A harmony much too beautiful to be part of any song. For it was their harmony.

But soon it was over, both males breathing heavily as they parted. 

Yoongi gazed at Jimin with a look of wonder overtaking his features. 

"Fuck...how are you so perfect..."

Jimin giggled, his cheeks a dark red from the events that had occurred just a few seconds ago. But before he could respond with a shy remark, Yoongi shushed him. 

"Don't contradict me, Minnie, because its true." Yoongi's voice suddenly lost it's teasing tone. "Do you know what else is true Jimin?" 

Jimin shook his head and looked at Yoongi in curiosity. 

"The fact that I want to kiss you a thousand more times is the truest thing I have ever heard in my life," Yoongi said lovingly. "So how about we make this official?" 

Jimin broke out into a goofy grin as Yoongi pulled a small intricately carved bracelet out of his pocket. "Park Jimin, will you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?"

Jimin gasped and flung his arms around Yoongi, kissing his cheek and yelling, "yes! Yes! Yes!" Into Yoongi's shirt excitedly. 

As the ride descended back down to the ground, Yoongi pulled back, kissing Jimin quickly on the lips. "Then let's go and explore around the rest of the park shall we my beautiful boyfriend?"

Jimin giggled, unable to wipe the wide smile off of his face. 

Boyfriend.

Yoongi was Jimin's boyfriend.

>>YEET. Sorry I have not updated rip me. I do have the ending for this story all planned out though, so I would say maybe around 10-15 more chapters and it will be over! *cries in a corner*