~September 24th~ {Pt. 4}

Yoongi:

Yoongi decided not to confront Jimin and let him rest, instead, he spent the rest of the early morning reading up on little space. The quiet sound of birds chirping soon filled the mansion, alerting Yoongi that it was time to get up and make breakfast for him and Jimin.

He slid the fast asleep boy off his lap and onto the couch, feeling the absence of warmth almost immediately. 

Yoongi made his way to the kitchen, stepping lightly so to not wake the sleeping Jimin. Yoongi opened the silverware drawer with haste and let out a sigh of relief when he looked inside. 

The dagger was still there.

As Yoongi pulled out the ingredients to make blueberry pancakes, he thought back to what he had read about littles. Jimin matched many of the traits that littles were said to have and Yoongi thought it would be really cute if the boy was one. He did not want to make assumptions, however, so he carried on making breakfast. If Jimin needed to tell him something, he would tell Yoongi when he was ready.

But that time came much sooner than Yoongi had expected when a groggy Jimin padded into the kitchen and called out a soft,

"Daddy?"

Yoongi froze. Well, there goes, 'telling him when he was ready.' He looked up to see a flustered-and now completely awake-Jimin. Before Yoongi could open his mouth, the pink haired boy had covered his face in embarrassment and fled the room. Yoongi quickly came back to his senses and ran after the now crying boy.

"Jimin stop! Talk to me!" However, Jimin did the opposite of stop. He ran faster. The boy finally skidded to a stop in front of one of Yoongi's many guest rooms and ran in, locking the door behind him. Sadly for him, Yoongi happened to be a world famous assassin who had an unlimited amount of tricks up his sleeve. 

The man pulled out one of his earrings and picked the lock with ease, receiving a startled yelp from the teary-eyed Jimin inside. Without any words, Yoongi walked over to Jimin and enveloped him in his arms. He could feel the hot tears on his shoulder as he held the shaking boy close. 

"I'm sorry...I should have told you sooner..." Jimin said in a barely audible whisper.

"I'm a...little."

However, while Jimin was preparing for the worst, Yoongi hugged the small boy tighter answering with a simple,

"I know."

Jimin instantly broke the embrace.

"What?!"

Yoongi laughed at the confused boy.

"I had my suspicions. I mean, you like sprinkles in your coffee and sitting on my lap for goodness sake."

Jimin pouted.

"Lots of people like sprinkles in their coffee!" He argued.

Yoongi smiled at the cute boy and took his face in his hands.

"Of course cupcake." 

Jimin blushed and swatted Yoongi's hands away.

"Stop it hyung!"

Suddenly Yoongi's face broke into a smirk. 

"How about you call me that name you did earlier? That one had a nice ring to it."

Jimin's face somehow turned even redder than it already was and he quickly grabbed a pillow from the guest room bed hitting Yoongi with it. Yoongi's smirk instantly turned into a devilish grin and Jimin knew he had made an immense mistake. 

"Oh, you've done it now Chim." Yoongi chased after the now squealing boy, tackling him onto the bed and tickling him.

Jimin laughed in delight and tried to wiggle from Yoongi's grasp to no avail. Yoongi had the grip of a snake.

At that moment, staring into the glowing eyes of the red-faced giggling boy beneath him, Yoongi knew all was right in the world.

He was happy.

<<Here is a soft chapter for you! I hope you are enjoying the book so far.