ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 16ᴛʜ {ᴘᴛ. 3}🔞

"Yoongi...I'm ready."

-  

*SMUT AHEAD* prepare thy holy wateru

"Are you sure?" Yoongi looked hesitantly at the younger.

The reassurance in Jimin's eyes told him all he needed to know and the man quickly lifted Jimin up, the boy's legs wrapping securely around his torso.

The dash back to Yoongi's room was full of trips and kisses of apology as Yoongi fumbled awkwardly around the mansion with the small boy clinging to him, trying to suppress his giggles. They finally made it to the man's bed, Jimin immediately exploding into a fit of laughter as he was laid down, Yoongi hovering above him.

"Well that was an adventure," Yoongi grinned looking down at the boy. "Sorry, I haven't done this in a while."

"It's fine baby," Jimin beamed, his eyes turning into crescents and a blush tickling his cheeks as he wrapped his arms loosely around Yoongi's neck, their gazes interlocking.

"I love you," Yoongi whispered, kissing slowly down Jimin's neck, running his hands along his thighs lightly, almost as if he was afraid the boy beneath him would break and disappear. His lips made it back to Jimin's, their mouths moving together in slow harmony. Yoongi's cold fingers slid under Jimin's shirt and caressed his soft porcelain skin, the boy gasping as he felt hands slide down his shorts and toss them on the floor.

Shirts were soon discarded, and the two males held each other close, feeling the thud of their combined heartbeats as they pressed soft kisses against each other's lips.

The moment felt so sweet yet intimate as their bare skin connected, their breaths fanning each other's lips as the kissed.

Yoongi's tongue swept lower, lightly swirling around one of Jimin's perky nipples. The younger arched his back in pleasure, his mouth open in silent arousal.

"Ah~ Yoongi please," Jimin whined, his hands fumbling with Yoongi's belt buckle and sliding it from the loops of the man's jeans. Yoongi's chest was highlighted with the dimming sunlight as it hung low in the sky. His tattoos shone as swirling patterns in Jimin's pupils, and the boy could not help but smile dreamily up at the ethereal man above him.

Is this what euphoria feels like?

Delicate fingers looped around Jimin's boxers and the boy gasped as his member met the cold evening air. Yoongi quickly removed his as well, and the two males stilled, looking into each other's eyes as their naked bodies pressed against each other.

"God, you're beautiful..." Yoongi mused, his eyes running along Jimin's bare skin, the younger male blushing in embarrassment and trying to cover himself with his hands. Yoongi smiled and kissed the boy, mumbling a soft,

"You never have to feel embarrassed around me love," Jimin immediately melting at the pet name and the feeling of Yoongi rubbing his sides with his rough thin fingers in the way that he loves.

Yoongi felt so safe to him. So gentle and warm. And as Jimin panted out the words,

"Yoongi I need you," he knew this was the surest he had ever felt in his entire life.

"M'kay baby," Yoongi breathed, reaching over and opening the drawer in his bedside table that contained lube and a condom. The man poured some liquid from the bottle into his hand and coated his fingers, despite the whining impatient boy beneath him. This was their first time together after all and Yoongi wanted Jimin to feel as comfortable as possible. 

He pressed one finger to Jimin's fluttering entrance, the boy wrapping his legs around the man and lifting his hips upward in order to give Yoongi better access. 

Yoongi eased his finger inside, sliding it in and out in order for Jimin to get used to the feeling before he added another. Jimin panted, a moan slipping from his lips as a second finger was added, the man expertly scissoring his long digits in order to stretch Jimin's entrance. 

"Fuck, Yoongi I need to feel you~" The boy groaned, his member already dripping precum onto the pristine white sheets.

Yoongi pulled his fingers out, Jimin's tight entrance pulsating at the loss of contact, as the boy moaned gripping onto Yoongi's sides in anticipation. The man slid a condom onto his length, pressing the tip to Jimin's entrance.

"Fuck!" Jimin moaned as Yoongi's dick pushed inside of him, the man above him waiting for Jimin to get used to his size.

"Y-you can move," Jimin sputtered out, his entrance stretching in order to fit Yoongi inside.

Yes, there was pain at first, but then the pain turned into pleasure and Jimin gasped as Yoongi began to thrust inside of him, the elder's eyes never leaving his as they performed such a sinful deed. But alongside sin, there was also beauty. And as Jimin gazed up into Yoongi's soft eyes, pleasure clouding his vision, he felt the love radiating off their skin and blending together to form a bond deeper than Jimin had ever experienced in his life. 

"Oh god~" Jimin's fingers gripped the sheets as Yoongi began to pound into him, hitting the boy's prostate and making him cry out in pleasure. "F-faster," the boy gasped, feeling his peak already approaching. Yoongi lifted up his hips, thrusting so deep and perfect Jimin was practically shaking.

With Yoongi it felt like he was a virgin all over again.

"Daddy!" Jimin loudly moaned, bringing his hips to meet Yoongi's as he reached his orgasm. 

A word that had only been used innocently, was now being moaned out as the small boy's cum spurted onto his chest, dripping down his sweaty body and onto the sheets. Yoongi came soon after, releasing into the condom and kissing Jimin, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. 

By the time Yoongi had thrown the condom away and grabbed some towels to clean up the mess the best he could, Jimin's eyes were already drooping slowly shut, the boy completely exhausted from his orgasm. Yoongi threw on some boxers and climbed under the covers, wrapping one arm around the curve of Jimin's waist. The small boy cuddled up to the man, burying his face into Yoongi's chest, whispering a soft,

"G'night YoonYoon," before drifting slowly off to sleep.

As Jimin's steady breaths filled the room, Yoongi stared at the boy's delicate features, tracing a finger softly over Jimin's cheek. Worry clouded his eyes as he laid there. He knew that their actions would have consequences, and Jimin would never truly be safe as long as he was with him.

But no matter what, Yoongi would protect the small angelic boy cuddled up next to him. Even if it cost him his own life.

-

>>bro that was so bad I'm actually cringing. Sorry guys. But anyway this chapter has over 1100 words which is pretty cool! I hope you guys enjoyed my crappy smut and stay tuned for the next chapter!