~October 2nd~

Y O O N G I:

Yoongi awoke to soft breaths tickling the bridge of his nose. He opened his eyes to find a sleeping Jimin. The boy's angelic features were highlighted by the rays of sunlight shining through the blinds. Yoongi smiled recalling the events of a few hours previous.

7 hours earlier...

"No Yoonie, I can't sleep here! The Huns are hiding under the sheets!" Jimin explained pointing at guest room number seven.

Yoongi gave up.

"Jimin what about my room? Are the Huns hiding in there?"

"Nono, daddy is too scary so all the Huns ran away!" Jimin exclaimed. "Daddy is fierce! Like Mulan!"

Yoongi grinned and pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Would you like to sleep with daddy then?"

Jimin's face lit up and he giggled excitedly. Yoongi could not help finding the action super adorable and he laughed when Jimin sang,

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" And bounded towards Yoongi's room. The small boy opened the door and wasted no time jumping on the bed and snuggling under the covers. Yoongi laid next to Jimin, cuddling the boy close. Jimin instantly melted into the touch whispering a small 

"Night night Yoonie..." And was asleep within seconds, leaving Yoongi to wonder how such a perfect boy had entered his life. 

Present...

Yoongi snapped back to reality when he heard Jimin emit a soft yawn. He looked over and Jimin's doe eyes met his. 

"Good morning!" Jimin grinned, his smile showing off the crooked tooth which Yoongi had grown to love just as much as all the rest of Jimin's perfectly imperfect features. Suddenly Jimin's smile faltered and he looked at Yoongi and bit his lip, worry clouding his eyes. 

"Um...did I do anything weird last night? My memory is a bit clouded..."

"Only positively adorable things! Now stop worrying," Yoongi kissed Jimin's temple. "I would never judge you." 

Jimin blushed and got up from the bed. 

"I should probably go...I need to check up on my new patient soon..."

Yoongi got up from under the blankets and hugged Jimin, wrapping his arms around the boy's small waist. 

"I can drive you," Yoongi whispered, his breath hitting Jimin's ear making the boy shiver. 

"No, it's alright, the house is not far from here..."

Yoongi pouted.

"Alright, but be safe."

Jimin laughed at his hyung's protectiveness and hugged the man closer. 

"I will. And I'll visit you later okay?"

"Okay..."

Jimin broke the embrace to get ready leaving Yoongi to his own thoughts He sure as hell hoped he was not endangering Jimin. If something ever happened to the petit, sprinkle loving boy, Yoongi would never forgive himself. 

Twenty minutes later, Yoongi found himself at the door exchanging goodbyes with Jimin. 

"See you soon," Yoongi promised, kissing Jimin's cheek, making the small boy blush and wonder if these small gestures of affection would ever turn into something more.

Jimin quickly walked away from Yoongi. Trying, and failing, to hide the crimson red that had spread across his cheeks. As Yoongi watched he devised a plan. He would ask Jimin out on a date.

Tonight.