ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 30 & 31sᴛ

October 30th

"Yoongi! Babe! Yoongle Boongle!" Jimin whined as Yoongi sat next to him, all his attention focused on his phone screen. 

"What Minnie?" Yoongi turned his focus to the small boy who had his face glued to the television.

"C'mon babe, this is the best part! Victuuri are about to kiss!" Jimin practically screeched as he lightly bounced in his seat. 

The boy had practically become obsessed with the anime Yuri on Ice, and Yoongi personally had no clue why. 

"What's so special about this show anyway? It makes no sen-...oh." Yoongi watched as the scene played, Victor tackling Yuri onto the ice as they shared a passionate moment. "Wow...that was kinda hot..." The man mumbled making Jimin giggle. 

"I wish you kissed me like that hyungie~" Jimin grumbled playfully and Yoongi crossed his arms. 

"Bitch, that was tame, my kisses are much better than that lame grey haired dude!" Yoongi scoffed in mock annoyance while Jimin giggled. 

"Oh, yeah? Prove it!" He smirked as Yoongi became even more frustrated. 

"Fuck it." The elder mumbled as he tackled the boy onto the couch, hovering above him and not wasting a second to smash their lips together. Yoongi groaned into the kiss as Jimin brought his hands up, tugging at the elders' hair which he knew was one of Yoongi's weaknesses. Large rough hands slid under Jimin's fluffy sweater and ran up the soft skin of his tummy, caressing every inch of his skin and pinching one of his nipples slightly. 

Jimin moaned, his body becoming overly sensitive just from the slightest touch. He pulled Yoongi even closer, granting access to the soft tongue that ran teasingly across his lips. Yoongi explored Jimin's mouth and made the boy instantly turn to putty in his hands as their tongues rubbed together sensually. 

Jimin always felt a constant need for the Yoongi whenever they kissed. He wanted to feel the older in every way possible, his mind fogged by his feelings for the elder and his constant thirst for more. The smaller boy bucked his hips up to meet Yoongi's, causing the man above him to moan deeply and detach his mouth from Jimin's, a small string of saliva connecting their lips as they parted. 

Jimin whined at the loss of contact looking up at Yoongi with doe eyes, his plump lips swollen and red from the friction the kiss caused. 

The elder smiled and leaned down to kiss softly along Jimin's collarbone. 

"How about we take it slow baby, I don't want to rush things until I know you are completely ready." The man explained, cuddling up to Jimin's side. "So now do you believe me when I say I am easily a way better kisser than that Victor dude," Yoongi whispered, his lips brushing Jimin's ear causing the boy to shiver. 

"Hmm...I guess~" Jimin answered playfully. "But only under one condition!"

"And what's that?"

October 31st

And this is how Yoongi found himself wearing a big red dragon onesie, with an excited Jimin trotting beside him dressed as Mulan and holding a large green bag full of candy. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" The little shouted excitedly as he spotted someone dressed as Mushu too. "I found your secret twin!" A few passersby gave the boy weird looks but immediately glanced away when met with Yoongi's cold glare. 

He would not let anyone judge his baby. 

Jimin practically dragged Yoongi from house to house, shouting an excited, "Trick or treat!" To the people handing out candy, while Yoongi stood behind him, a hardened look on his face as he surveyed the neighborhood. 

Yoongi was no idiot.

He knew Halloween was the perfect time for an assassin to blend in perfectly with society, which meant he was twice as alert, his hand resting on the holster of his gun concealed underneath the dragon costume. 

For all he knew, J could be right under their noses. 

But Yoongi's tracking skills had been unused for five years, and he failed to detect the pair of eyes locked onto him.

~

"What a shame~" The man watching in the distance sighed as he sheathed the knife he was holding. "It seems our poor Agust is rusty~not that you care of course..." His gaze drifted down to the lifeless body of a young girl lying beneath him. "Well, I best get going~" The man giggled and wiped the access blood from his hands onto his pants. The girl was no fun once she finished screaming. 

He skipped away, keeping his gaze locked onto the innocent pink haired boy who had stolen his Yoongi away. 

~

>>It was raining really hard today where I live and it NEVER rains. Rain always helps me focus, so here is a new chapter for you guys ^^