sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 17ᴛʜ

Y O O N G I:

The customers at the "Brewtiful Cafe" were starting to get used to Yoongi's presence, and he was now receiving nods of acknowledgment and even smiles. Never before had Yoongi received acceptance, and he felt extremely indebted to Jin for hiring him. Yoongi's mood has immensely improved as well, but for different reasons...

"Good morning!" Jimin said as he skipped over to Yoongi and plopped down in his usual stool at the counter. Today he was wearing overalls that were cuffed at the bottom and a white shirt underneath, a sight that had Yoongi practically making heart eyes at the adorable boy who thankfully was oblivious to the attention. As Jimin looked up at him smiling, Yoongi grinned.

"And what would you like today?" He asked. This had been a small joke between them since Jimin ordered the same thing every day; one coffee with sprinkles on top.

"Two coffees, please. One with sprinkles, one without." Yoongi's smile faltered. Was Jimin here with someone? Yoongi quickly turned around and began making the coffees. He should not be feeling this way. Though they had gotten closer over the past few days, he and Jimin weren't...well anything. Yoongi finished the coffees, putting Jimins favorite rainbow sprinkles on one of them. 

"That will be 10,000 won," Yoongi said in his usual voice, trying to rid his face of any emotions. Jimin gave him the money, but only took one of the drinks. Yoongi gave him a quizzical look, and Jimin burst out in cute giggles while motioning to the other drink. 

"That one is for you!"

Yoongi looked down at the drink and back at the smiling Jimin.

He really liked this boy.