Chapter 5

Anna's POV
Being accepted with this new job, well I need to sogn contract of course. But one of it state that I can't have any romance relationship with any of the members.  Well I personally don't think I have any problems with it.

" Now you're officially BTS manager. "

After signing the contract, Bang Si Hyuk or Pdnim, bring me to meet with the boys, BTS. I met them before in fansign which my sister ask me to go to (referring to Chapter 1). As soon as we walked in to the practice room, all I see is 7 man sitting on the floor while chatting.

Bang Pd called them and they looked at me. Its look like Bang Pd tell them something and they stand up and look at me.

3rd person POV (kind of?)

"2 3 Bangtan !Anneyonghasaeyo Bangtansoneondan immida!"BTS introduced

Anna then introduced herself "Annyeonghaseyong Anna immida "

"Okay boys, introduce yourself " Bang Pd says

"Annyeong I am the leader Namjoom or call me RM" the tallest man says

"Annyeong I am Seokjin. You can call me Jin. " the man woth wode shoulder says

"Annyeong I am Suga " the man with blue colour says with a gummy smile

"Annyeong I'm your hope JHope immida " the man with red colour hair says

"Annyeong I'm Jimin " the man who looks like mochi says

"Annyeong I'm Kim Taehyung or call me V " the man says and shows his box smile

"Annyeong I'm maknae Jungkook" the man looks like bunny says.
(A/N I give my impression to their introduction.)

Anna POV

Wow!!They look like dolls. I look so short (Anna height 161cm) beside them. They look so pretty.

At that moment, I looked like I'm lost. Then a tap on my shoulder.

"This is Anna and she will become you all manager for now " Bang Pd says

"Ok" they replied.

"Now Anna,  this is thier current schedule. Hope you can follow up most of ot later. " Bang Pd sent me the schedule through my Kakao talk.

"Ok, Please take good care of me"

Now let the story begin .

_________________________________________
A/N 🌸
Sorry for not uploading much cause in my country school just reopen. (I live in Malaysia, Never heard of it? Check it out. I recommend you to eat to your fullest in Malaysia) Anyway, For this story, I will upload at least once a week. Just remember to place this story in your private or open reading list so you can read them as soon as it is update. Bye now.