Chapter 16

Anna POV

It's been a while since I been BTS manager and now it's the time I see them getting prizes. And yes we are now heading to Hong Kong for the MAMA. I am half nervous and half excited. Nervous because I am being at this big place for the first time and excited because I know the boys will get the prizes they deserved. They all worked hard on it.

"Ok, after we checked in, we will proceed with rehearsal so be prepared "

"Okay "

"Say Anna " JK called

"Hmm ?" I answered

" Do you think the fans will like the remix version of Mic Drop ?" V asked

"I'm sure they will love it. You guys put your blood, sweat and tears in it. It will be worth it so don't worry."

" Eh..... You have been listening to our song ?" Jhope surprisingly asked

"Yes. I need to know you guys achievement because will the manager right ? I have to know all of these work else you all will be ashamed for having a manager that didn't know anything about their group."

" Awww it's nice of you Anna. Don't worry, if someone said you're not worth it too be our manager them they are wrong, cause you know us the best ." RM stated.

Well, I have been blessed by all of them. Although sometimes I think our interaction are beyond manager and idol because they all treated me so well.

Jinnie oppa always bring me snacks. And sometimes he just dragged me out of the dorm and treat me. I just thought it was bad to be treated all the time but guess what, everyone I tried to pay, he will stop me immediately and says "I'm  the one who take you out so I'll pay "

Next is Suga oppa, he just sometime grabbed me to his studio and asked me to sit down next to him. For me, I will almost sleep everytime when he pull my head to pay on this shoulder and he seems to be happy about it. So I just let it be. He also put some songs into my phone and that why I listened to their songs more often now.

For Joonie oppa, he will asked me to listened to some musics that he made. I gladly helped him and sometimes it turned out to be their new song. He just wants me to have the preview first. Everytime he does that, I will felt guilty cause ARMY are waiting for it and I just get to listen the preview.

For Hobi oppa, he just loves get me into the studio and watch him dance. Sometime ,he will also grabbed me up and make me dance. I felt embarrassed by my lack of dance skill which makes me looks like a seaweed dancing but he didn't care and teach me how to dance properly.

Jiminie oppa loves to bring me out for some shopping. I'm not complaning, it's a great way to get to know them but I wished they can just not spend money on me. Most of the time we go for shopping, listening to him practising new songs and also some dances. It's cool to know that they are all talented people.

Taetae oppa loves to hang out in his room. Most of the time in his room, I'll just enjoy my time playing with Yeontan. He is so cute that I could not ignore the cuteness. I get curios why he haven't introduced Yeontan to Army and he just replied that it's the fact that all these award shows and the tour which made him not have a proper time to introduce Yeontan.

For Kookie oppa, he really enjoys playing game and the day that he knew I play games such as overwatch and battleground, he would just grabbed me and ask me to play games with him. It's fun playing games with him but sometimes we just play non-stop without sleeping which earns both of us a scolding from Jinnie oppa.(TBH, that's me with my game life)

----------time skip to MAMA------------

The studio scream from the top of their lungs when they heard the music of Cypher Part 4 playing first continued by Mic Drop. From the screams, I can be sure that all of the Army's must have been shock with the Mic Drop remix. I also realise that during the body roll part, the scream is the loudest. The makeup unnie or known as cody unnie watched the performance as well. Since I am their manager, I get to know all of the makeup artist working for them and turns out I'm the youngest out of all of them.

After MAMA finished, BTS went back to the backstage. We all congratulate them for getting the Daesang, which is Artist of The Year. They looked so happy and I can felt that they wanted to cry but they want to be strong infront of the Army.

"Oppa,축하해 (congrats) on the winning, you all did well. Now rest well"

"Anna-ah, what do you think about the performance?"Jhope asked

"I think its lit considering Armys really screamed on top of their lungs"

"Well, that's mean the practises payed off"

"Yes, I agree. Oh  !You all need to be prepare for the flight tomorrow cause we need to fly back to Seoul."

-------time skip to Melon Music Award--------

Jimin POV

After our rehearsal for the MMA, I walked around the stadium and of course, Anna accompany me. Although the rehearsal are tiring but thinking that it will make Army happy washed the fatigue away. As we are walking, I saw a girl dancing for the nominees. I remembered that we are nominated for the award so I get my phone out and record it. It turns out she dance really well to our song. She's just too cute.

"She dances well and corectly, isn't she?" Anna asked me

"Yes, it's rare to see kids dance to our songs and a girl dancing to it is even rare."

"Well I guess she really nailed it as your face shown it."

"Yes. I am going to show Hobi-hyung this video later."

"Well, I think he will enjoy it as much as you do."

-----------End of MMA-------------

3rd POV

"You guys did well. Rest well."

"Got it. "

"Hey Anna...... Come to my room please later, I need some help." Jin says

"Ok, I'll go there later."

*to the time Anna goes to Jin's bedroom*

'knock, knock'" Jinnie oppa, it's me "

"Ok, coming."

"So what help do you need.........."

"Actually Anna, I................."

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N

And that's it for today. That's the cliffhanger there. I hope I made it. But don't worry, since I am planning on publishing a Christmas Special chapter and I need to write two more chapters before the Christmas special one.Don't worry. I'll keep my promise this time. Stay tuned.

And one question, I have a new book, to be exact, it's a BTS 8th member book. Do you guys think when should I publish that book?

After I finished this book or whenever I want?

Your opinion matter. It will help me to determine the publication for that book. Thanks.