#SPEAKYOURSELF

WARNING ⚠
THIS MAYBE CONTAINING SENSITIVE STUFF SUCH AS DEPRESSION, SUICIDAL, AND ANXIETY,  IF YOU ARE NOT CONFORTABLE READING THIS, DONT READ. (THIS IS ALSO PART OF MY REAL LIFE)
UPDATES WILL BE ON THURSDAY

"25 SEPTEMBER 2018, Hi there, since this is speak yourself, I'm going to introduce myself first. I am Zhiying and I'm 17 years old. I'm here talking about things I gone through. I might not had the happiest childhood but it is also not the easiest childhood. Since I was a child, being what as called a 'gifted child ' I was placed with a lot of pressure from the beginning of my study life. Well this is not going to be any better as this give me a mindset that the first is the winner and others are trash. Since this mindset is set into my innocent childhood, I followed it and I became what everyone called 'the nerd'. I focused all on study and my results only. So I had just a few friends in my primary school. Well time skip to the last year of my primary school, which was I am 12 at that time, this maybe the darkest moment of my life. I have been accused to start a fight, being suspended from school, discrimination by teachers, betrayed by friends and until the final point, I tried to even find ways for suicide. Well since I learned a lot of unnecessary things, I planned to go o starvation and even cutting my aorta (the main bloodstream). But luckily, my other side, (which I think is my dream) tell me to be strong, proved them you're not wrong and continue living. And that's how I stopped all these. Although I have not been going to psychologist to treat my depression and anxiety, I tried to be happy and think more optimist. After this whole incident, I told myself, 'although you make yourself perfect, there will be haters who will trying to take you down, don't give up, make them think you lose but strike form their blind spot. ' And that's the real me. Thank you for those who read this. I appreciate it alot. And if some of you have been gone through these now, seek for help. Don't try to commit suicide, suicide it's not the answer to everything. And finally, try to love yourself more in order for you to love others. Thank you "

Time : 23:58
#LOVEMYSELF
#LOVEYOURSELF
#SPEAKYOURSELF