Chapter 25

Previous Chapter

'Why do I feel guilty, they were about to fight over me and ruin their relationship. It's all my fault. I'm the cause that breaks their friendship or even make them sad. What should I do now."

____________________________________________________
Anna POV

For the sake of Bangtan, I don't think I can continue this. I'm the one causing them to break apart now. What should I do?

I'm am very happy with my relationship with Suga, but, I don't want to hurt anyone in the process for my happiness........

Time skip + 1 week later

3rd POV

It's the time of the month where all management from performance, Cody and overall manager to have a monthly meeting.

"So, anything else to add on" Bang Pd ask

"I just think that there's something odd among Suga and V, but I think they can settle it by their own since it's only had been a week" Performance management answer

"Well I think that's all. For any question or problem please stay back after the meeting "

.
"So Anna, do you have any problem?"

"I'm sorry, I would like to resign my job."

"What's the reason"

"Well I think, I'm the reason "

"Are you sure about this? The boys seem quite close to you especially Suga since he's a little bit always around people."

"Yes, I'm sure about this. I don't think being an idol manager is my thing."

"Well, if you put it like that, I gladly accept your resignment. But keep in mind that Bighit will always accept you back no matter what."

"Thank you Pdnim "

Although in Anna's mind, she's not going to return after this

"Are you going to talk to the boys about this?"

"I don't think I should as they are preparing for their comeback"

"Ok then Anna, good luck"

"Thank you"

Few hours later...++

After hours of your resignment, you finally made up your mind to text all the members

"To Jin, I'm sorry that I couldn't be a good manager. Now that I resign, please be well as the oldest, cook by your own and I won't be reacting to your jokes anymore. I'm sorry"

"To RM, I'm sorry for being a bad manager that couldn't  help you in your hard time. I'm the one suppose to ease your workload and now I think that I am the one making your work harder and worse."

"To Jhope, I'm sorry that I couldn't be the one to have fun with you and continue learning dances from you time to time. I couldn't even be the one to make you happy in your hard time."

"To Jimin, I'm sorry for not able to keep my promise by being with you guys for 10 years and more. I don't think I should be forgive and I just couldn't keep the promise."

"To Jungkook, I'm sorry for leaving you all after knowing you all for a while. I couldn't stop you for having midnight snack or not go to sleep earlier."

"To V, I'm sorry for breaking your heart by picking Suga and hurting you. I'm sorry, that I'm the one making your relationship worse with Suga and the rest of the member. Now that I am gone please reconsile with Suga."

"To Suga, sorry that I'm a bad lover that leaves you, I just couldn't stand that I'm the one making the relationship of you and the boys worse. Of course I still love you, but considering what I have done, it's understandable that you will hate me."

And sent

______________________________________________

Back with BTS POV

All of the sudden, all the phones receive notification at the same time. Each and everyone opened up the message and shocked. Especially the two V and Suga

"Huh.......?????" All member

"Is this real, its not a prank right" RM

"I'm calling her " Suga

"OMG, why all of the sudden " Jungkook

".........." V shocked and silently staring at the message

"*Sob*" Jin, Jhope and Jimin

" I can't reach her, I think she blocked me"

.......

TBC

____________________________________________

A/N
And the next chapter will be the last chapter. I thank everyone for sticking around with me and with me being an a** for updating it only ONCE last year 🤣. I'm sorry, but this series is about to end. Thanks a lot for making this book with 49.7k views 😭 and many of you kept it in your reading list. Thank you I appreciate it.

 Thank you I appreciate it