Christmas Special

Anna POV

So Christmas is just around the corner, and the boys thought it would be nice if we play some games and we can also have a closer relationship together. So they thought of the game secret Santa, which one of us need to buy a gift for the person and don't get caught. So basically, I get to buy for Hobi oppa. The others I'm not sure yet but they are all acting like we are playing the mafia game as they also announce that whoever that get caught by his or her being the secret Santa, there will be a punishment waiting.

 As we are back in Seoul, we thought it would be nice we take a day off for all of us to look for the present. Since I can't be to obvious and I don't want to get lost, I decided to go with the maknae line. 

"Anna, look at this. Do you think it's pretty?" V asked

"Well, I think it looked nice. "

"Aren't you going to buy your gift?"

"I still don't know what to get?Like, isn't it you all have everything?"

"Well, we don't have everything."

"Eh ! ! !What you didn't have ?"

"Come closer, I'll whisper the answer to you."

I didn't know what he's going to tell me. Is it a big secret?Did Taetae oppa really need to be so secretive about it?Then I move closer to him and he whisper it into my ears.

"What I don't have now is LOVE"

Then I blushed really hard from that answer. I didn't even dare to look into his eyes. To get me out of this embarrassment, I ran over to Jiminie oppa.

"Oppa, Taetae oppa is teasing me."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you from that alien." Jiminie oppa stated.

"Yah !I just told her the truth." Taetae oppa oppose.

"Well, what do you tell her." Kookie oppa ask

"It's a S E C R E T"

And there they go, they are bickering again.

3rd POV

When the maknae line are bickering, Anna ran out of their sight to avoid getting into one of their bickering. She then walks by herself doing some window shopping as well, hoping she could find something for Jhope oppa as she was the secret Santa. She then walked by a jewellry  store and something shinny caught her eyes. She stares at it for a while but after a while when she remembers her mission, she gave the necklace one last look before walking a way. Little did she knew, her secret Santa was watching her from a distance of her action. 

------time skip to exchange gift------

It was the time of the day. They all sat in the practice room and Jhope open his gift first. It was a new headphones.

"Wow !I got a headphone. Let's read the letter from my secret santa. 'It's been a great time for me to shop this headphones for you. I really didn't know what you like and I just get you this cause I think that you will use it in the future.' " Jhope read out loud

"From what I can tell, it must be Anna." Jin says

"Huh?!" Anna looked at Jin shocked.

"Well, the members are not that kind-hearted to buy people this for Christmas gift. From last year exchange gift, I good a room and fabric deodorizer from V hyung" JK says

"Cause you like clean stuff" V exclaimed

"Thank you Anna, I really appreciate it."

"You are welcome"

-----mini time skip-----

Anna POV

So it turns out Hobi oppa got Taetae oppa some snacks, Taetae oppa bought Jiminie oppa some underwears, Jiminie oppa got Joonie oppa a Ryan Figurine, Joonie oppa got Kookie oppa a new bottle of cologne.

"YAH  !Yoongi-ah, be happy with what I bought for you." Jinnie oppa exclaimed

"It's not going to be that special, so I'll think about it." Suga replied

"Yah !!!"

And it turns out it was a dog outfit, for Holly to be exact.  

"Be appreciate. It's a good thing that I bought for you"

"알았어 형"(I know, hyung)

"Now, it's time for Suga to give away his gift." Hobi oppa announce

"It's Anna right?She's the only one left didn't get her present." Jiminie oppa asked

"Em" Suga oppa replied simply.

Suga oppa then handed me my gift. It was in a paper bag. When I reached into the paper bag, it only have one little box in there. As soon as I saw it, I felt shocked.

'What's inside this box?' I thought

Then as I opened the box, I saw this necklace that are the ones I saw this afternoon. It's the one I wanted to get.

"How.......I........This"

"Yah ! !Min Yoongi. This is way much better than those stand up portrait of yours" Jinnie oppa yelled.

"Suga hyung, you never even bought us present like this." Jiminie whined

"Not fair." Hobi oppa exclaimed.

And the bickering continue.

  ??? POV

When I saw Suga hyung giving Anna her gift, I definitely saw his is smiling. When Anna opend up her present and get shocked, I swear Suga hyung cheek was tainted pink. He's blushing. No. It can't be right. Is this mean that Suga hyung and I are in love with the same person?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well, there you have it. A Christmas special. It's been a while since I done this kind of update and now it's getting into the climax, it makes my brain empty. So, I sincerely hope you all enjoy it and please give this story a vote and feel free to comment as well. I will try my best to reply it but if it has to do with the story, then I am sorry, I'm not replying those to prevent any spoilers. Merry Christmas everyone.