Chapter 24

Previous Chapter...

Deep down, this was a big shock to me.

'What? What happened? When? Huh?'

I didn't even get that this is happening. Well, this is heartbroken for me. WHY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna POV

The feeling of lightheaded and swollen eyes is all that I felt as soon as I wake up. I flutter my eyes to make it functional. 

'Looks like I cried till I fell asleep then'

And all of a sudden I felt a tug at my waist and a familiar cologne hits me, it's Suga's cologne. After the I felt warmth at the back of my body, looks like I fell asleep in Suga's arm again. That feels nice, but that didn't last long as the thought of this relationship getting known by PD-nim hits me and the guilt of putting everyone around me in trouble because of me hits me. I soon let out a cry and cry suddenly.

"What's wrong bub ?" Suga oppa asked as he turned me around.

He looked into my teary eyes, let out a sad smile to me, and kiss me by the eye.

"It's okay bub, we can do this together, nothing can break us apart."

I let out a smile to him as he tries to comfort me with his words. He might not be the best when it comes to comforting people but the effort is definitely on point. I felt calm again as I hugged him tight by his waist.

"Nothing is just that the guilt of letting others in trouble as my own wrongdoings."

"Hey, it's okay. As long as both of us are happy, I'm sure PD-nim wouldn't mind."

"Hmm if you say so."

I let out a chuckle and kiss Suga oppa's cheek, after the peck, he pulled my head and kiss me instead. The heat suddenly comes and my face becomes red completely by his action. After the kiss, Suga oppa looked into my reaction and let out a chuckle. I pout but soon the pout was kissed again.

And all I hope was this happiness can stay longer.

V POV

"You're joking right Taehyung?" Jimin asked me seriously

"No. I am dead serious"

"Well, you can't just love the same girl that Suga hyung love. Or do you want to break their relationship so that Anna could be with you?"

"That's not what I meant, of course, I want them to be happy, and they seemed to be happy with that. But this feeling deep down me won't go away as long as I kept this heart. All I want is to confess to her and then get rejected so that I can acknowledge that I get rejected which is what I need right now."

"You're just hurting yourself mentally Tae. Try to talk to her instead, don't do whatever you just planned. You may not just hurt you but her feelings as well. I think Anna will blame herself if that happens."

 3rd POV

What Jimin and V didn't really know is at that time, Anna was around the corner and heard the conversation. Sure, she was shocked at first but after that moment, she kept thinking over and over again to this problem.

"Anna-ah, are you free now ?" V asked

".. em. Yes oppa, I'm free now. Do you have any problem" where Anna stutter trying to maintain her poker face.

"Well, I have a problem, will you mind listen out with me?"

"Well, what's the problem?"

"You see, I met this girl for the first time and I fell for her. Iconic right, love at first sight. Well,    it wasn't that easy. To begin with, this girl was shy around most people and I find her adorable so I fell for her even more. Now, the problem is just starting, so the girl I had my crush on the first time was suddely announced to be I'm a relationship with one of my close friend while I want to have dates with her and get to know her. Who knows how long they had been together. I love this girl from the bottom of my heart, I wanted her to love me back and this would mean I need to break my friend's heart. I don't really now what I had to do to begin with. Friendship or love. It's complicated " by this time V was crying

"So Anna, I love you so much. You know that."

"...well sorry oppa. I have Suga oppa and I can't accept you."

"*Sniff* it's okay. I understand, at least I can get this crush if my heart and move on. Thank you Anna"

Wit that, V walked out and left Anna alone.

'Why do I feel guilty, they were about to fight over me and ruin their relationship. It's all my fault. I'm the cause that breaks their friendship or even make them sad. What should I do now."

______________________________________________
A/N

I know I have rarely update, no excuses. In fact why I update this now is because of the COVID-19 outbreak which made my country to have this Movement Control and it means I am not going to school for a month, besides I am bored to death so I updated this. Remember everyone, keep your hygiene, wash your hand, don't touch your face with your hand. Wear a mask if you want to go out and go out to buy necessity only. Take care everyone. And now for the spoiler.

Spoiler

"I'm sorry, I would like to resign my job."

"What's the reason"

"Well I think, I'm the reason "