Chapter 8

Anna's POV

Finally, back to home...... Not exactly. But my new home, the dorm. Not like I want to live there, but Bang Pd make me.

*Flashback*

"Anna, I think it's better for you to live with the boys. "

"What?"

"I believe it's easier for you to follow their schedule. "

"But..... "

"And you also get to know them more. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes Pdnim "

*End of flashback"

And that's how I get to this dorm. It's not that I don't like it. But it somehow makes me felt uncomfortable with 7 men dorm.

_________________________________________

All of then are tired as well. I don't think any of them can cook now. How about me cook for their dinner?Maybe I can get to know them better too.

J-hope POV

'Who cook? I thought Jin hyung said we are going to have takeouts '

I open my eyes and search for the aroma origin. Turns out it was Anna. Didn't know that she could cook.

"Anna!! What are you cooking" I exclaim and hug her.

She turned around shocked "Dinner?"

"You know that Jin says that we are going to eat takeouts right?"

She looked shocked. "I didn't know "

"Since you cooked, we are likely going to eat home now. "

"O..... Okay "

She looks frustrated. She thought she did something wrong right ? My heartu. She's so cute.

"Never mind Anna. Eating home cooked is more healthy. Jin won't scold you. Don't worry. "

3rd POV

"Wow Anna. This is delicious" Jin says

"Yeah, it's delicious. " Suga says

"Hmmhmmmm. " V mumbles

"Yah! Finish your food before you talk" scold RM

"Well for sure it's better than RM hyung cooking " Jimin says

"I agree no more" Jungkook add on

"All he do was burning a fry pan" J-hope reply

"Well I hope you all like it. Sorry I can't give you all anything. "Anna says

"Never mind Anna. You are always welcome by us. " Jin reply

"Yeah. You can always come here. Come let us watch the newest run episode. "

Anna POV

( reaction from BTS Run ep 24. You can watch it here  http://www.vlive.tv/video/45209 )

"Hahaahahahaha. Hobi hyung " V laughed out.

I chuckled. Then I looked at J-hope. He looked embarrassed. Now I felt bad. I shouldn't be laughing at him. Right? Everyone have their own fear. I should apologize to him later.

*After finish watching run ep24*

"J-hope oppa?I'm sorry at laughing at you just now. I couldn't help it. It's hilarious "

"Do you think Army will laugh too ??"

"Yes because it's hilarious. "

"Then I'm fine with it. If you are happy, I'm happy too. Ahh !!"

I looked at him and reply it with a smile.

"OK "

"We're good then"

**Some time at night**

"Anna......... " V whispered to me.

"Yes.V oppa you should be sleeping now. "

"I know but I you looked like having difficulties laughing just now when we watch the run episode. "

"It just I'm scared that J-hope oppa will be angry at me"

"Don't worry about J-hope hyung. He's fine. Say,  do you want to re-watch it. This time, with laughing comfortably. "

".........Ok"

And they watch until they fall asleep side by side unconsciously

_________________________________________
A/N🌸

Update after a while. I want to write but I'm too tired. Forgive me. I spend countless night on homework and forget to write this. I will try to write as much as I can. I have the draft and idea, just not enough time😭. Please forgive me and enjoy reading this chapter 💕