Chapter 9

V POV

"Wake up...........Tae........Anna........ "

I heard someone calling me. My eyelids are heavy and I don't feel like waking up. I turn around and found out I'm stuck.

'That's weird. I don't remember having a large size pillow.'

I slowly open my eyes. And I sees Anna in front of me. Opening my eyes wider and try to figure out what I had did last night. Turns out in just fell asleep.( nothing weird and smutty)

I turn around and look at Jin's face. He gave me a wake her up and then explain look. I smoothly wake Anna up.

"Anna.......wake up......."

Anna's POV

I woke up as soon as I heard V's voice. Found out I was beside him. I freak out for a while and regaining my memory.(Refer chapter 8)

"I'm sorry I.fell asleep last night here."

"Don't worry. As long as you wake up, we are okay with it."

_____________________________________________

*timeskip to BTS performing for Pyeongchang Winter Olympics G-100concert*

"Good job. You all did really good out there. Now we are going to record for your Run ep 30. Are you guys ok with that?Or maybe rest for a day and record it tomorrow?" I suggest.

"No. It's ok. Besides, record it quicker means Army could enjoy it quicker." RM answered.

".....ok then. Stylist jennie will prepare clothes for recording. Change it to those."

"OK " answered by all of them.

________________________________________________

*timeskip to the recording.*

All of them look good in retro style.I also hope that they don't fell to exhausted. It will be bad for their health as well.

From kungkungta to sleeping. Well watching them sleep is nice since I get to see them relax. Well except for Jungkook as he fell down from his place.

Now I feel a little bad because I watch this first before ARMY.

Their singing were on top. I laugh a lot too. They look so cute just from waking up and singing tomato song.

In the end, team Kim Seok Jin lose. As the result, they have to wear it to the airport to Macau tomorrow.

"Ermmmm..... oppa its okay to lose.You all still look nice in this clothes. Nothing bad" consulting Jimin who seems sulking.

"Really!??" Jimin asked.

"Yes. It really look nice on you all."

*to airport*

Looking at them posing in their retro style. It looks cute to me though.

"Neh..... Jimin oppa ..... You really look good in this clothes.It makes you look like a child and its cute." I left this comment to Jimin and left.

Jimin POV

As soon as I heard that.my face felt hotter.It's nice to get complement by her. It makes me really happy. Now, I'm going to make her more happy.

_____________________________________________

A/N
After an eternity like no updating. I'm here to say sorry and update one for you all. And here to congrats BTS for nominated in Billboard and also performing.Yes...... finally...... my dream come true. And yes, thanks for 500 reads. Love you all.