Chapter 23 ↔ Pt II

LAST CHAPTER

OMG did that manager go on a date with my oppa. I worked hard to get his attention but that ***(female dog) snatch my oppa away form me. How could she do that!!

No worries, I am going to ruin her life. And oppa will be mine only again.

_______________________________________________________________

3rd POV

"Miss Anna, could you please come to the meeting room real quick, we have an emergency meeting now." one of the staff called Anna.

"Do you know what's the meeting about? "

"No idea Miss, I am just informed to let you know about this meeting."

"Ok then, I'll be there ASAP."

Anna followed the staff instruction and went to the meeting room.

*Time skip to arriving at the meeting room*

Anna POV

+knock knock+ (a/n whose there🤣🤣 ok I'll stop)

"Come in, " Bang PD said

I opened the meeting's room door and looked inside. I saw all the managers, higher-ups, Bang PD, the members and a makeup artist. I believed the makeup artist name was Ji Hyun and for some odd reason, she hates me so much. I'll just guess that this has something to do with her then.

"You called me PD-nim"

"Yes, there's a rumour that I heard about you and I want you to check if it is true or not."

"Of course......... I guess........... so what rumour that you want me to check PD-nim.

 "Ok Ji Hyun-shi, please state what you heard about."

"Yes sir, Anna-shi, there's this rumour going around about you and one of the BTS member datings I suppose."

I was shocked at that moment, I kept my face straight and try to be calm so that any of these won't get out of hand.

'I hope it wasn't what I am thinking.'

"I believed you had mistaken Ji Hyun-shi, there must be a misun-"

"Then could you kindly explained what happened in this picture Anna-shi"

Ji Hyun pulled out her phone and showed me this photo. I looked shocked immediately, it was a picture of Suga oppa and me hugging backstage while he was kissing me.

"WHAT'S THAT" PD-nim raised his voice after seeing the picture.

"YOU HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY NOW, MISS"

Ji Hyun POV (a/n tbh I didn't want to be in her POV, just because what I have been planning before but still it's a little bit against my will to do so.)

OMG, it's HAPPENING. That bit*h Anna looked terrified as PD-nim raised his voice at her. She looked like she could cry any moment now and it will just make my day seeing her like this.

"When was this photo taken Ji Hyun-shi," PD-nim asked

"I believed it was one of the year-end award, sir. "

"Miss Anna, I believed you have something to justify yourself right."

and she kept quit while shivering.

'Well, it looks like I wi-'

"Wait a minute PD-nim

Anna POV

"Wait a minute PD-nim"

The voice that I am very familiar with, standing up from his seat and walks towards me. It was Suga oppa. Looking at that side makes me wanna well up and cry in his arm but I believed that I can't look weak in this situation.

"Suga, you don't need to protect her, it was part of her contract with us. She needs to be out of BigHit so that she won't interrupt your music."

"I believed that was the opposite sir. You see, as Anna came into my heart, my life was filled with happiness that I don't think that no one other than Anna in this world could give it to me. She was my light and inspiration for me to write music sir"

"But-" Band PD wants to say something but was cut off by Suga oppa.

"I believed she didn't do anything wrong here sir, it was my wrong, to begin with, to ask her to be in a relationship with me at first. You might think that she may pull us all behind but trust me, she brings light to our lives and all 7 of us couldn't be happier."

"Other than that, I believed instead of Anna, Ji Hyun-shi was the one that violates the contract here sir. I believed that our photo couldn't be taken by staff in the first place without our permission right? So why was the picture there."

"I-"

"BTW, if you want Anna to quit BigHit, I may as well quit BigHit with her." 

And than Suga oppa grabs my arm and pulled me towards his office.

"Hey bub, are you alright, you looked scared there. Did it scares you?"

He pulled me onto his sofa and hug me softly. Instantly, I cry from the bottom of my heart and hugged him tightly.

"I-----he------you" I cried to the state that I speak inaudible words.

"It's ok now bub. You have me here now"

and then, I cried till I fall asleep in Suga's oppa arm.

"Goodnight bub, sweet dream" and that's what I heard before I fall asleep.

V POV

"Ji Hyun-shi since you violate the contract given, I believed I'll have to fire you," PD-nim says

"What no......no........ please  no ......." Ji Hyun pleaded.

"So did any of you member knew Suga is in a relationship."

"Now that you mentioned, he accidentally tells me he was on cloud nine when he was with Anna. I want to ask more about it but he just kept shut about it later." RM hyung replied

" Well, I knew right from the start since I wake all of the members up and saw them cuddling together a lot of times and it just clicked so fast in  my head," Jin hyung said

Deep down, this was a big shock to me.

'What? What happened? When? Huh?'

I didn't even get that this is happening. Well, this is heartbroken for me. WHY!

-----------------------------------------

A/N 

and that's all from me, now. Hope you guys enjoy it.