The Birth Of The Jade Taker and Return Of A Voice

(Hours after leaving home) Pov. (Y/n)

(Y/n) finally im free from her abuse, but i wish i could go back just for mom and dad... if blake was a better sister thenni would probably still have my voice, my home, and my family.

As i hopped off the boat and into atlas, i realized that i had nowhere to go to, I had no freinds to turn to, and it was hard to get by if you were a faunus to make a living in the other three kingdoms. So i decided to just stay in the forest, near atlas academy for the time being.

(Timeskip - 2 hours later)

(Y/n) well, looks like its the end for me.

I was surrounded by 5 beowolfs, all wanting to tear me apart because of the amount of negitive emotions from the past few years of abuse.

The alpha of the pack charged at me and closed my eyes and I put my pals up out of fear waiting for the killing blow to hit... But the blow never came.

(Y/n) wha.. what just happened?
Why did it not attack me?

When I opened my eyes i saw that my hands had a glowing green aura around them and saw that the beowolf was turning into a jade statue. Once the beowolf had turned completley to jade its started to kill the other beowolfs.

(Y/n) I.. I don't beleive it. That beowolf had turned to jade and turned against the rest..

After the rest were delt with, the jade beowolf had turned into a jade pendant the looked like the beowolf symbol.

(Y/n) I... I still can't believe what just happened, its like the beowolf had just become a jade statue and then became a servent/protector to me..

I was in shock to have found out about my semblence, the ability to take the grimm as a servent warrior in jade form is just shocking.

(???) Ahem...

I turned around and saw two figures, a man and a woman wearing what apperars to be military uniforms of Atlas academy, the man was tall and well built with well groomed hair, and the woman was slender and slightly shorter than the man with white hair and blue eyes.

(???) Very impressive abilitys you have there, we are from atlas academy. My name is General Ironwood and this is my second officer Miss Winter Schnee. May we ask what your name is?

(Y/n) ... *cough* ...*cough cough*...

I tried to speak, but instead all i did was cough and a bit of blood came out, he noticed this and looked at my throat.

Pov. (Ironwood)

(Ironwood) he seems too young to be out here, and by the look on his face seems to tell a story i will ask after we help him. I also noticed his neck had a red cut, almost like it was slashed at by a blade.

(Ironwood) my apologies, i didn't know that you lost your voice. But if you would like we can restore your voice, and help you master your abilitys. Once our tech team at atlas restore your voice we could send you to a freind of mine to take care of you and train you to be a huntsman, what do you say- erh i mean... *sigh* just nod yes or no yo make this easier, ok?

Pov. (Y/n)

(Y/n) i looked at him after he offered to restore my voice, its was like i could finally be myself again...

I nodded my head in a yes manner and he looked pleased to see that i would be going with him. Sometime after we arrived they preped me for the procedure to give me a new mechanical voice box.

(Timeskip - after the procedue)

(Ironwood) Alright (y/n), lets see if the new voicebox is working.

(Y/n)... hey... I CAN SPEAK AGAIN!!!

When i heard the voice the new machine in my neck made, it almost sounded like my actual voice, i was the happy to finally be able to speak again.

(Ironwood) ok now that you have your voice back, would you like to "talk" about your story of how you ended up in the forest?

As i said i would, i told him the story of how i got to atlas, how i originaly lost my voice, and where i came from, all except for who cut my neck. As he said he called his freind, and suprisingly it was the headmaster of beacon academy who was gonna take care of me and train me till i go to his school.

(Timeskip 7 years later, age 17)

(Y/n) ahh finally i attend beacon, and as a bonus because of the progress i made i get to go 1 year earlier, but i had also started halfway into the first semester.

I said while hopping on the bullhead to beacon, over the years a man named ozpin has been taking care of me as if i was his own son, itonwood also gave me some new weapons made from a jade/titanium alloy, they were a pair of gautlets with retractable chain swords.

But that was not the best part, he said that both hands can extend into a new type of weapon called "plasma casters"

But i also had progressed with my semblance, i can now summon any grimm that i turned into a jade pendant that i kept and it turns out it works on all creatures, from animals to faunus and humans

But i also had progressed with my semblance, i can now summon any grimm that i turned into a jade pendant that i kept and it turns out it works on all creatures, from animals to faunus and humans. But i mainly use it on grimm.

(Timeskip - landing at beacon)

(Y/n) so i finally made it, and this will be another home for the next 4 years.

(???) Well someone seems excited.

I turned around to see ozpin and a blond woman standing next to him.

(Ozpin) ahh y/n finally glad you made, i was wondering if you weren't goong to show up.

(Y/n) as if i wouldn't miss this for the world, also who is the person next to you?

(Ozpin) oh right were are my manners, y/n this is glynda goodwitch, glynda this is y/n belladonna.

(Glynda) it is so nice to meet you y/n.

(Y/n) same is said to you too.

(Ozpin) now then shall we head to your classroom glynda?

(Glynda) why yes class starts in 10 mins and he will be taking the initiation in class.

(Y/n) well looks like this is gonna be fun...

To Be Continued...