Meeting A New Freind And Going Out.

(The next morning) pov (y/n)

As i slowly wake up i remembered where i was. Slowly i got out of bed, but just as i was getting up i was pulled back under the blankets.

(Yang) ~now, where do you think you'r going?~

I was suprised to see what yang was wearing, she was just wearing a yellow tank top and a pair of black laced panties...

(Y/n) o..oh nowhere special, just getting up to get ready for class.

As i said that she pulled my face close to her's and whispered into my ear.

(Yang) not yet you are not, you are going to stay here and cuddle with me for 10 more mins.

Damn, i never seen a woman so demanding that excites me, and i like it.

(Y/n) ok ok i understand, but did you know that there is something on your lips?

(Yang) wait, what is on my l-

I cut her off by begining a makeout session with her and she seemed to be enjoying it, but i was just glad the others were not up, or heard what we were doing.

(Timeskip - ports classroom 50 mins later)

(Port) - and that is the story of how i beat a pack of beowolfs with nothing but my bare hands.

My god, does this guy ever realize that he is just rambling?, probablly not considerong that he thinks these are more or less lessons.

(Port) now that we are at the end of class, i would like to ask Mr. Y/n here to demonstrate his semblance to the class, if you would'nt mind that is?

(Y/n) of course not, ill show you what power i posses.

I got into my combat clothes, which are just the upper torso of armor, and my helmet.

(The outline is gold but the rest is still green)

And i also equipped my gautlets.

(Y/n) ok port im ready if you are.

As i said that he opened up the cage to reveal it was a borbatusk and it looked pissed.

(Y/n) well this is going to be interesting.

As i said that the beast charged at me and i dodged its attack, but as it had passed i had activated my semblence and begun to turn the beast into another jade minnion. Once the procces was done i grabbed the pendant, then threw it out only for it to become a jade borbatusk.

(Port) well this is an ability that even i have never seen before, if there is anymore to this ability please continue.

(Y/n) gladly i will sir.

I demonstrated that it obeyed every command and then soon i pulled ot back into a pendant, put it into my pouch of other jade pendents and walked back to my seat.

(Port) well class thats all we have for today, remember the key to being a huntsman or huntress is being strong, heroic, and above all strategic.

As he said that i was about to leave till we were meet with ozpin in the hallway.

(Ozpin) good evening students, i came to tell you that you will be receving a sixth member to your team, but the name will still be the same.

(Ruby) cool so who is he?

(Ozpin) his name is sebation blade, and he is right behind you.

(Sebastion) hello guys!?!

We all jumped when he said hi to us because we honestly didnt know that he was there.

(Ruby) jeez don't scare us like that, and welcome to the team.

(Sebastion) yeah sorry about that and thanks.

(Ruby) well this is my sister yang.

(Yang) hi.

(Ruby) this here is black and y/n.

(Blake & y/n) hello there.

(Ruby) and this is the ice queen, weiss.

(Weiss) why does everybody call me that, and HEY!!!

We all laughed at this and eventually made it back to the dorm.

(Ruby) so what kind of weapons do you use?

(Sebastion) well the weapon i use is a plasma sword i had developed.

(

Ruby) wow iv'e never seen such a cool looking blade.

(Sebastion) yeah it was hard to find the right material to make it, it uses a kind of metal i discovered called element and it was hard just to find the right amount of it as well.

(Y/n) well thats nice and all but quick question, what kind of faunus are you?

(Sebastion) wh...what are you talking about?

(Y/n) its okay we wont insult you, it is obvious though because that cape looks alot like wings put together.

(Sebastion) well shit, i thougth that was a sure thing.

As he said this he extended his wings and i saw weird marks on them.

(Sebastion) truth be told im the last of my kind, im a wyvern faunus.

(Y/n) wow dude thats still pretty cool though.

(Sebastion) really, well then i guess we will get along just right.

(Timeskip - 1 hour later)

Well its time for mine and yangs date, it was'nt much just going to this bar in town, apparently she knows the owner so we could get free drinks and some food.

(Y/n) hey yang are you ready?

(Yang) yeah i am ill be out in just a min.

As she said this ruby came to tell me something.

(Ruby) hey y/n just to let you know she is known to drink alot, and that you should probably be aware of things when you get there.

(Y/n) ok thanks ruby.

As she left to hang out with sebastion, yang came out and we headed to our date night.

To Be Continued...