snuggle time (lemon) and birth of a new team.

Pov. Yang

It was late at night and i was tossing and turning, i was having a nightmare, it got so bad that y/n had woke me up, to be honest it was really needed.

(Y/n)*whispers* yang...yang, are you ok?

(Yang) huh... oh yeah just having a bad dream.

(Y/n) do you wanna talk about it?

(Yang) not really but if you insist.

Pov. (Y/n)

She was telling me all about her dream, apparently she was dreaming about how she went looking for her mother with ruby, the dream actually turned out to be a memory of a very touchy subject but i comforted her and told her that one day she would fing her mother.

(Y/n) hey yang there is no need to have these kinds of dreams, just hold that hope and one day it will happen, probably sooner than you think.

(Yang) yeah i guess you are right, and thanks for cheering me up.

We then snuggled next to each other and her breasts were pressed against my chest and well... lets just say that i got a little excited.

(Yang)  ~oh, someone seems a little excited to see me?~

(Y/n) yeah sorry about that ya-

She quickly kissed me and i started to kiss back, i wanted her so badly, but i knew if we did it now we had to be quiet.

(Yang) y/n.. i love you so much.

(Y/n) yang i love you too and i need you right now, but we need to be quiet.

(Yang) got it y/n, and i need you too, but just to be sure lets pull the covers over us entirely.

(LEMON WARNING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

We had both covered ourselves in the blanket and slid both of our underwear off, she then started to move my member up and down. As she was doing this i decided to rub her down there, as she was doing this she decided that it was enough foreplay and started to straddle me.

(Y/n) *whisper* wait yang we don't have any protection.

(Yang) *whisper* don't worry, i have birth control pills, so its okay.

(Y/n) ok, but yang please be gentle, its my first time.

(Yang) its alright y/n, its mine as well.

As she said this she kissed me again but this time with pure passion and as she did this my member had went into here, she was soft and warm inside.

(Yang) *whisper* aahh... this.. is.. the best!!!

(Y/n) *whisper* shh.. yang we need to be quiet.

(Yang) sorry its just that your so big and im so tight.

(Y/n) is okay yang, but are you hurt, did i hurt you?

(Yang) no its okay, you can start moving now.

I then proceeded to thrust in her, she quivered by me just me pushing a little deeper, i soon started to pick up a little speed. She was moaning as we did it, i then decided to massage her breast as she was riding me. We went on for a full 45 mins before we reached out climax.

(Y/n) y..yang im about to-

(Yang) yes me too, cum inside of me, give me it all.

And with one final pump i had came inside of her, she then got off and layed  beside me. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and procceded to the bathroom to take a birth control pill, she then returned to bed and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

(LEMON IS NOW OVER)

(Timeskip - next day after class)

We were just getting out of miss goodwitchs class and it was boring cause the battle arena needed repairs so there was no fight. I then got a message from ozpin saying that he needed me and sebastion to head to his office.

(Y/n) well it seems that ozpin needs me and sebastion, ill see you later my little dragon.

I then kissed yang on the cheek and she blushed.

(Yang) ok see you later my little kitty cat.

(Y/n) please don't call me that.

(Yang) alright fine, but you owe me dinner.

(Y/n) ok i will.

I said as me and sebastion were walking away.

(Sebastion) so what does old oz want with us?

(Y/n) beats me man, but its got to be important.

(Sebastion) yeah speaking of important, do you know what was making all that moaning last night?

I soon realized what he meant, he had heard what me and yang were doing last night.

(Y/n) uhh.. i d..don't know what your talking about.

(Sebastion) right... i already know it was you two doing it.

(Y/n) alright fine it was us and don't tell the other plus it was our first time for both of us.

(Sebastion) nice dude, and as a bit of advice on any future late night activities with her, get your own room and try to be quieter.

(Y/n) got it.

(Timeskip - ozpins office)

We made it up to his office, there we saw 2 people there by his desk. One was our freind obsidian and the other was someone with white hair and red and gold eyes.

(Ozpin) ahh there you 2 are i have something important to tell you.
Please take a seat.

We then sat down next to the 2 and ozpin told us what he wanted with us.

(Ozpin) as you alreafy know mr. Fury here, the person next to him is known as Travis Panzer, he will be joing a team along with obsidian here, and that is where you 2 come in.

(Sebastion) uhh sir i don't think its possible for there to be a 8 person team.

(Ozpin) that is why you 4 will be forming a new team starting today, with y/n as the team leader.

(Y/n) WAIT WHAT!?! REALLY!!!

(Ozpin) you heard me right and from this day forward you wil be known as team (Y/N)OST.

We then were excused from his office and procceded to head to our new dorms, when we got there it already had all of our stuff in there. And this is gonna take some getting use to.

(Y/n) so this is neat, all 4 of us are on a team now.

(Obsidian) yeah it will be nice to spend some time with the the 2 rocky fighters.

(Travis) Rocky... Fighters?

(Obsidian) well yeah, y/n here is called the jade warrior and im called the obsidian knight.

This took him a few seconds before he realized it.

(Travis) oh.. now i get it.

(Sebastion) *whisper* its about time.

(Travis) what was that?

(Sebastion) NOTHING.

We all laughed and decide to unpack our things.

(Timeskip - 1 hour later)

Me and sebastion were headed to team RWBY's dorm to pick up ruby and yang, we decide to do a doubpe date and we thought about going to a bowling ally for this. We knocked on the door and saw both girls in their casual outfits, waiting to go.

(Y/n) you guys ready?

(Ruby, yang) heck yeah.

(Sebastion) good, were going to this awesome bowling ally in vale and i have a feeling that me and ruby will beat both of you.

(Y/n, yang) dream on!!!

We then decided to run there and we were going to have fun tonight.

To Be Continued...