The Demon Unleashed!

Pov. Panzer

It has been a few days and since then ive felt like i should tell them the truth, that i need to tell them that i am not a true human or a faunus, but rather a half demon. Right now we were going through with a plan to get information on this torchwick guy, god that name sounds like crap, but he is pretty powerful in the criminal business, and on the white fangs next move.

(Yang) so you guys understand the plan right?

(Y/n) yes yang, me you and neptune go to this source of yours and get information on torchwick.

(Sebastion) while me, blake, and sun go to the recruitment location for the white fang initiation.

(Panzer) and weiss, ruby, and i will head to the cct tower to check the reacords on any new shippment that look like targets.

(Ruby) great we all know our roles.

(Timeskip - later that night)
(Pov. Y/n)

Today has been a crazy day and along with our mission, our teammate obsidian had to go back to atlas to be worked on so he is no longer a member of our team and right now we have arrived at place that yang was talking about, and to be honest, not impressed. The plave was just a night club and i thought it was going to be a place like a fight club or something like that.

(Yang) ok were here, uhh neptune are you alright?

(Y/n) yeah man you look like you've seen a ghost.

(Neptune) y..y..yeah t..totally fine.

(Y/n) jeez man pull your self togeather, we are on a mission remeber.

(Neptune) r.right of course.

As we entered yang had waltsed in like she owned the place.

(Yang) hey guys.

When she said this about 10 guns had been directly pointed at us.

(Y/n) DEAR MONTY OUM CALM DOWN!!!

(Neptune) uhh...whats going on?

(???) Ok ok relax, put your guns down, blondy what are you doing here?

(Yang) oh relax junior, im only here for some information, and a drink.
After all you owe me.

(Junior) ok fine ill give you what you need.

Then all the guards had put there guns down and she then walked to the bar.

(Neptune) damn what a woman.

(Y/n) Dude she is my girlfreind!

(Neptune) uhh... sorry dude i didn't know.

(Y/n) its okay, but the next time it happens you will be at my mercy, got it?

(Neptune) uhh..yes sir.

(Y/n) good, then lets head on shall we?

Pov. Sebastion

Right now we were inside the old warehouse where the initiation was at, and right now we noticed something was off, and that would be torchwick being on stage talking about working togeather with him.

(Sebastion) oh man this is bad, if they used these weapons, dust, and thoes mechs, then whats to stop them from starting another war.

(Blake) i know, we need to warn the others and tell them about this.

(Sun) uhh. Guys i think he noticed us.

(Sebastion) just blend in with the crowd.

(Blake) he definatly noticed us.