Why is she here?!?!

Pov (y/n)

We had finally made it to miss goodwitchs class, and boy i didn't know that she was the combat instructor.

(Glynda) ok class today we have a new student joining beacon today, and to awnser a certain question about how he got in late during the semester, it is because he was raised by the headmaster himself, so i would like to introduce your newest classmate y/n.

I stepped in front of her and introduced myself.

(Y/n) hello everyone, i am y/n and it is a pleasure to meet you all.

As soon as i introduced myself i was told that i had to fight a student in the class, she had call a certain person out from the stands to fight me, she said his name is cardin, i noticed he had a mace and thus i thought that this was gonna be fun.

Pov (yang)

I saw the y/n, new student that we got and to say the least he looks really tough and the fact that he has a pair of gautlets makes me wonder if his weapons were the same as mine, but what really made me wonder is why does he look like my teammate blake? as i thought of this, my sister ruby had noticed i was looking at him for a good amount of time and interupt my thoughts to ask something.

(Ruby) hey yang quick question, why are you looking at y/n for so long?

I realized this and i grew a blush on my face and quickly tried to hide it from her.

(Yang) uhh.. its nothing really, i was just thinking if his style of fighting is similar to mine or why he looks like blake?

I say this as to not give ruby the wrong idea or anything like that.

(Yang) Speaking of which where is blake?

(Ruby) well she has been worried since the whole ordeal at the dock, so she is at the library searching for any informaton on what the white fang are planning next.

(Yang) oh ok. But after his initiation we should ask him to come to our dorm to welcome him to beacon.

(Ruby) yeah that would be nice, you hear that weiss?

(Weiss) yeah sure, but i also noticed that his weapons look like they were made from atlas, have you noticed that ruby?

(Ruby) yeah im really excited to se his weapon.

Pov (y/n)

(Y/n) ok, cardin was it? I hope your ready to lose to "The Jade Warrior".

I said as i threw both my arms down and extended my chain swords into their blades.

(Cardin) like heck i will lose to some worthless faunus!

He said as he readied his mace.

With thoes words he basiclly just lost the match, i was gonna go easy on him by using just my swords, but now i was about to bring out the big guns, literally.

(Y/n) oh now that you said that, i will finish you in 2 shot from my most powerful weapon.

As i said this, i retracted my swords and then activated the plasma catsers on both hands of the gautlets, and they both started to charge the shots.

(Cardin) Wait.. what the hell kind of weapons are thoes!!?!

He basically yepled in fear, shaking just a little.

(Glynda) ok let the match begin in 3... 2... 1... Fight!

As soon as she said fight i shot 2 plasma bolts at cardins chest and left leg and his aura was imediatly depleated and miss goodwitch called the match in pure shock and awe.

(Glynda) w.. well the winner is y/n, and someone please take cardin to the nurses office.

(Timeskip - after class)

As the bell rang i walked to the door and saw ozpin walking towrds me.

(Ozpin) there you are y/n i was coming to tell you that we do not have enough students to form a new team, so you will be joining team RWBY here, but the fourth member of the team is away in their dorm already so ill leave you to them, have a good day y/n.

As he left i meet face to face with 3 of the for members of the team that im joining. First was what appeared to be a 16 year old girl with black hair with red tips and silver eyes.

(Ruby) hello there i just wanted to say... THAT YOUR WEAPONS ARE AMAZING, and that we are excited to have you on our team, my name is ruby rose but you can just call me ruby.

Next was a girl with white hair and blue eyes with a scar on her left eye.

(Weiss) its is nice to meet you, im weiss schnee and you look just like the kind of person i would tolerate.

As she said that i felt like she reminded me of winter.

(Y/n) hey wait i think i met your sister when i was 10!

(Weiss) oh really. Thats interesting.

And finally was a girl with long blonde haired and lilac eyes, but when i saw her something inside just clicked.

(Yang) well im yang, rubys older sister and its a pleasure to meet you.

When she spoke, i snapped back to reality and started to stutter.

(Y/n) w.. well i..its a pleasure to meet you all, im y/n and im honoured to be on your team.

(Yang) well there is still one person on the team you have to meet, she is back at the dorm, we'll show yo to there, come on.

(Timeskip - 5 mins later) pov (y/n)

We were walking and ruby asked me a question.

(Ruby) hey y/n, what type of weapons are you using anyways?

(Y/n) well since you asked i will tell you, the gautlets you see here are made from a jade/titanium alloy and constructed in the atlas weapons tech team. The weapons on these gautlets include 2 types of weapons, a pair of retractable chain swords and the latest of atlas weaponry... a pair of state of the art plasma casters.

I finished say such about my weapons then yang decided to add to the converstion.

(Yang) so you use gautlet weapons to *pulls out ember celica* i would like you to meet ember celica, a pair of gautlet shotguns.

I was impressed that she had made such finely detailed gautlets.

(Y/n) wow she is incredible.

I said out loud and she grew an imediate blush on her face, i then realized what i said and tried to correct it.

(Y/n) uhh... i mean the gautlets are incredible heh heh.

Then an awkward moment of silence had fell upon us, until ruby had said something.

(Ruby) well were here at the dorm, lets meet your last new team member and then het you settled in, ok?

As we entered the dorm, what i saw had shooked me to the very core and brought back all the bad memories.

(Blake) y..y..y/n, is that really you?

It was her the person who beat me, abused me, left me to feel unwanted among siblings, the one who TOOK MY VOICE, it was blake.

(Y/n) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!

To Be Continued...