♡Chapter 3♡

Lanas pov.

I wake up the next morning and realize Marina is still asleep so I gently unwrap my arms from her and her eyes flutter softly. She looks so cute in my bed. stop it lana she will never like you my mind said. I ignored it and went to the bathroom connected to my room and undressed and closed the door. I started a shower and started singing gods and monsters while I felt the warm pulse on my back.

~~~

I started cooking breakfast when a slightly grumpy marina came out of the bedroom. I guess she's not a morning person. She smiled and sat at the little table I had as I handed her a cup of hot coffee. "Thank you so much Liz I really appreciate everything" she beemed at me. "No problem sweetie,  now I didn't know what you wanted for breakfast so I just made some eggs and pancakes with some fruit. " She sipped her coffee and said "smells good".

After we ate I thought we would talk about what she was going to do about Burns.  "Marina, what are you going to do about burns?" Her smile faded as she thought for a moment. "I don't know lizzy, I love him a lot." What was it with people and loving. .I mean I have never loved anyone sure they loved me but I never felt that feeling. "Mari-" she cut me off. "Listen.I love him and he loves me!" she screamed at me. shocked I just stood there as she walked past me out of my apartment.  I was amazed I didn't think I did anything wrong I was just trying to help...wasn't I? I sat down on the bed and felt this loneliness I knew I was getting bad again. "Damn you depression" I screamed.  I felt that emptiness sink into me as I just slid down the wall to fall to the dark hardwood floor unable to move.

Marinas pov.

"Listen." I screamed at Lana "I love him and he loves me!" with that I quickly grabbed my purse and left Liz's apartment and headed back to the hotel. I didn't know what had happened just now but I knew I made the wrong choice when I opened the key to the hotel room. I see Burns on top of another girl.  "BURNS? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled as loud as I could.  I grabbed the half empty champagne bottle and threw it against the wall I started crying and the girl ran out of the room with her slutty outfit on. I had no clue what to think all I knew was that Liz was right he didn't love me. I ran up to him and slapped him across the face and he grabbed my arms telling me that if I slap him again he will hurt me more that he ever has. I froze and screamed at him to explain himself and who that whore was.

A/N

How was that ending? haha cliffhanger! And I updated this again today because I love writing so yeah.