♡chapter 6♡

Marinas pov.

I wake up with a pounding headache not remembering anything after having 5 shots last night. It must have been a great time. I get up to go get some water and Tylenol for this horrible hangover I have while Elizabeth is in the shower.

I took the Tylenol and as I look at the bottle I think of Jennifer from Valley of the Dolls. I quickly stop thinking of how she died and start to think of what happened last night I slowly remember everything from dancing like a lunatic to flirting with Lizzy to trying to kiss her than worst is when we got home and I remember this vividly. 

I got on the bed and I was slowly falling asleep when I told Elizabeth that I loved her and she didn't say it back.

I started crying at the counter it was hard to stop but I did finally when I heard the bathroom door open I quickly grabbed my phone to check how I looked. My eyes were a little bloodshot from yesterday and the crying while I had black tear stains from my eyes to my chin I quickly wipe them off. Liz cones out of the shower. 

"Good morning. " I quietly say "hey" she says avoiding all eye contact. "Lizzy is something wrong?" I say she doesn't answer or look at me. I Decided not to make eye contact or say anything.

We just stood by the counter for about 15 minutes until she finally speaks. "Look you probably don't remember yesterday but you told me you loved my after a long night of you flirting with me. I really like you marina but you didn't know what you were doing and..and.." she started to cry I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. "Liz I meant everything I said yesterday." I kissed her and she kissed me back. Her tears stopped coming and she smiled.

Lana's pov.

"I meant everything I said yesterday." marina said then kissed me. The kiss was a million times better than every other kiss I have had. This one was filled with passion, lust, love. After the kids I smiled a real smile. I was so happy she liked me to but, what are we friends? girlfriends? friends with benefits? I didn't know but whatever we are I liked it. A lot.

A/N

Hey sorry for the short update this is just a filler chapter I guess. Love you guys like + comment please. And what should the next chapter be I'm thinking we add a new character but who should that be?