♡chapter 11♡

Lamas pov.

"You're in the hospital Elizabeth" Marina said quietly as I took in my surroundings. I remember now that I was cutting to numb my pain and marina came in and started freaking out and took me here. "why did you bring me here" I asked not understanding. "Because I was worried about the girl I love." I smiled at her and under my breath said "you don't love me" her smile turned into a frown, did she hear me? "What was that liz?" she said holding my hand harder. "Oh just that I love you to." she smiled again.

"When am I leaving, do you know when I'm released?" I asked marina. "Um, actually I don't! haha let's call a nurse in here" she pushed some button while I sat in awe of her beauty. A face I could never forget. Marina noticed me looking at her an laughed "What are you looking at" I sat up and pulled her face closer to mine. And whispered in her ear "just you baby, just you." and kissed her cheek.

"Oh am I interrupting something? I can leave" a nurse said I pulled away from her quickly at said no. After I asked her when I could leave she said "First I have to ask you some quick questions. 1. Do you feel safe at your home? 2. If we release you will you try to take care of yourself or do you need someone to stay with you and make sure you're safe? 3. Do you have any body to stay with you tonight if we release you?" I responded with "yes to the first one." I looked up at marina and said "Yes to all of them" the nurse smiled and said "well you are free to go after I take your IV out do sit still please"

She took it out and after she left I was free to change out of the gown I quickly got up and went to marina and asked her to untie my gown. "Can you untie my gown" I asked in a child's voice "Sure. Anything for you Elizabeth" she replied and slowly to a couple steps closer to me so she was breathing on my neck. Ever so slowly she untied my gown and started kissing my neck down to my shoulder. A little moan escaped my mouth and she chuckled and stopped. "Why did you stop" I whined as she tossed me my clothes. "Let's get back to your house and next time I won't stop there" with that she walked out of the room and before closing the door told me she would be waiting in the car for me.

As I walked out of the hospital I walked into my ex boyfriend Barrie James. "Oh I'm so sorry" I said before seeing his face. "Hey Lana" he said calmly. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised Last time I saw him I was with him in California in some motel we were living in and he was Banging my ex best friend Steffani or "Lady Gaga" as you would know her by. "I was just going to ask you the same" I laughed awkwardly and Marina's car drove up and hooked. "Um. I have to go that's my girlfriend in the car and she hates waiting but it was nice to see you again Barrie" I walked past him and was yanked back by him grabbing my arm "Lana we should talk again soon I'm staying here for 3 months then I go back to California hopefully with you." And with that he kissed me on the cheek. "I have a girlfriend now Barrie what the hell!" I screamed and pulled out of the kiss. "Soon you will be my girlfriend Lana" he said and I scrambled away and into the car crying.

"I...I'm so sorry Marina he kissed me I didn't kiss him I promise please believe me he was my ex your my girlfriend your who I love not him I'm sorry I'm so so sorry please forgive me" I rambled on until Marina kissed me. "it's OK babe" she whipped my tears away "it's believe you Liz it wasn't your fault. it's ok" she hugged me and drove back home. She smiled but I knew she was hurt by it. 

Throughout the drive all I could think about was Barrie. Barrie. Barrie. He looked better. But why was he back in New York and why did he want me back? My mind was flooded with thoughts like this.

A/N

what did you guys think? I got a message today saying how I should add Barrie and thought why shouldn't I anyway thanks for reading and a special thanks to @TaylsntCreative for always commenting and everyone should go check her out she's an amazing writer like the best!