♡chapter 21♡

WARNING: things get pretty mature In this chapter so if that's not your thing don't read.

Marinas pov.

I see Elizabeth looking at me. "What are you looking at hun?" I ask a little confused.

"Just you babe" she simply replies. I get up from the couch and make my way towards her. I nibble on her ear slowly and grab her arm leading her to the couch to watch tv with me.

As we watch I start thinking about what all happened in the past 24 hours. My mind travels to a dark place I don't like going to. I quickly push the thoughts back and decide Lana and I should go for a walk.

"Hey babe..." I look at Lana who's looking at me. "Let's go for a walk today" she nodded and said Sure.

We walked around for a bit as Elizabeth told me stories about her past. Liz can be funny sometimes and sometimes a total bitch but I love that silly bitch.

"it's getting dark we should probably start to go back huh Marina" I realized I I was staring and quickly looked down. "Yeah babe." I sad. I grabbed her arm and started running back to the apartment.

"Woah babe what was that for?" Liz said almost out of breath. "Nothing I just wanted to get home and cuddle. She laughed and pulled me to the bed. "I love you baby she said as we cuddled.

~~~

Lanas pov.

I woke up to Marina holding carefully.  I checked my phone to the reminder I set for today.
"Dinner at Tonys w/ Charli xcx. Be fancy and don't grin so much."

I laughed at the reminder I set and carefully untangled Marinas arms. And picked out my long blue velvet dress. I loved wearing this dress. It went down to the floor and made me feel sort of elegant. I found a pearl necklace to Feel special because I'm weird.

I quickly go to the bathroom and take a shower. I start singing Bel Air and I get right to the chorus I see Marina looking as me she smiles and slowly strips in font of me and gets in the shower. I cover myself up shyly and Marina removes my arms.

She starts to kiss my neck resulting in me letting out small moans. She gets down to my breast and slowly moves her tounge around my nipple and caresses my other breast leaving me moaning against the wall of the shower. She moves her hand down to my pussy  and slowly inserts on finger in and starts pumping faster. In and out in and out. She gains moans from me and then she starts kissing my clit. "Marina" I moan several times. "Im...I..I'm almost there baby" I moan. She looks me in the eye and smiles. She walks out of the shower. Slowly letting me watch.

I finish up my shower and get out and go over to marina. "Your such a tease!" I yell as I sit on her lap. "Aww I'm sorry baby" she laughs and kisses me. "Guess I will have to finish you off tonight." I check the time remembering I'm supposed to meet Ms. Xcx. "Oh yeah babe I forgot to tell you that I have to meet with an artist tonight to talk about a collab" Marina pouts. "fine. Where are you going to meet your future collab bud" she asks I tell her at Tonys at 7. "Wow that's in 3 Hours You should get ready babe" she says and she lifts me off of her. I really should.

A/N

Sorry for the wait I was just. ..I don't have an excuse but  trying to post regularly and don't forget to like and comment. Hope you all like it!