♡chapter 24♡

Marinas pov.

As I'm waiting at the door a million thoughts are going through my mind. What are they doing to Elizabeth. Is Elizabeth ok. What will Ellie think when she sees me here. Are they going to hurt me. I knock again hearing steps coming closer.

Lanas pov.

Ellie looks at me with an even bigger smile. "That must be Mark" And with a laugh she walks yo the door.

"Why did you do this charli? I mean I didn't know you that well buy still you seemed nice" I look at charli who looks disappointed in herself.

I hear the door open and I can barely hear what is going on. All I can mage to hear is Ellie screaming at someone and then I hear marinas voice. I try to run up to marina but Calvin Is Holding my arms back and before he covers my mouth I mage to scream Marinas name. "Marina!" I scream she looks out in the hall and pushes past Ellie almost knocking her down.

I feel something cold touch my neck. I look down worried when I notice that the cold metal I'm feeling in a sharp knife. "COME ANY CLOSER AND I WILL SLIT HER THROAT. " Calvin screams at Marina. I start crying as Calvin presses the knife against my skin. I can barely see through the tears but I see Marina back up a little.

"NOW SIT DOWN MARINA." he pulled me to the opposite side of the room away from Marina. I notice Charli is gone but she probably left after I made her feel guilty. I have every right to make her feel like that.

Ellie sits down across from marina in a purple chair. "Hello Marina." Ellie says calmly. "What do you want bitch." Marina says coldly. "Hush now, remember Lana over there in the corner?" Marina nodded. "Well the ruder you are the  more Lana gets hurt. You understand?" Marina nods.

"Why are you doing this Ellie?" Marina asks scared, I can tell by the way her muscles are tensing up. "Just for a little payba-" Ellie freezes when Cops immediately start making there way inside. Next thing I know I see Ellie and Calvin being handcuffed and being pulled inside to the cop cars.

Marina rums up to give me a hug but is pulled away by an officer for questioning. And I am soon pulled away by a medic to make sure I'm ok.

I go to sit outside and try to realize what just happened when Charli cones over to me. "What do you want." I quickly say and I look up at her. "I just wanted to tell you I called the authorities and also to make sure you were ok." I look up at her who is smiling down at me. She sits down next to me. "Look Lana," I cut her off "Just call me Elizabeth I go by that if someone knows me." I say still pissed at her for even taking me here.

Charli's pov.

"Look Elizabeth, I just wanted to say I know it was wrong of me drugging you" I look up at her and her mouth is now hanging open. "And I'm sorry for taking you to Ellie it's just that...I don't know but I just didn't think she would do anything like physically hurt you. I thought you both would talk or something." I look down. "I really am sorry and I called the cops as soon as Calvin grabbed your arm. I didn't think it would turn into this....What I'm trying to say is...I am a huge jerk and I just hope we could be friends." I look up to see Marina walking towards us. "Or maybe more." I whisper in Elizabeths ear. She nods. And focuses in on Marina. I wave good bye to Them and head home.

Marinas pov.

"What was that about?" I Ask Lizzy. "Oh nothing just to tell me that she was sorry and she was the one who called the cops and she didn't think this would happen." I check her eyes and notice she doesn't look settled. "You ok babe?" I Ask her. "I'm just cold." I give her my jacket and walk her to my car. "Let's get out of here. God that was crazy."

A/N

Hiiiii and sorry if it didn't make so much sense it's just that everything i wrote turned out horrible so I went for this. I know it doesn't make to much sense but I still hoped you all liked it.

Please give me some feedback on what you want to happen next.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.