♡chapter 16♡

Lanas pov.

I asked some friends of mine including Shaun Ross who was friends with Calivin to see if he could find out why Ellie hates me.

I never really understood why she did. I have heard That she hates me because I "stole" her ex boyfriend. But I didn't!

I was at a party and Mark from foster the people was there to. I had always had a crush for him since the day I saw him perform on stage. But I didn't know he was dating Ellie other wise I would have never talked to him. Mark after a while invited me upstairs to a bedroom and we're making out when Ellie walked in. She ran out crying I looked at Mark as if asking for an explanation and he told me they were dating I slapped him and walked out only to see ellie bad mouthing me to everyone at the party. I quickly tried to explain what happened to Ellie but she wouldn't even look at me so I ran out of the party in embarrassment.

Ellie has never replied to any messages I have sent her so I thought she forgot about me but apparently she didn't figuring she ruined my first real relationship with someone I am deeply in love with.

my phone rang to the ringtone of marina singing fear and loathing I picked it up after realizing it was Shaun calling me.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey lans here's what I heard from Chris..."

~~~

"bye Lans" Shaun hung up.

After hearing that Ellie basically told Marina that I stole her boyfriend on purpose because I was jealous of her I was fuming with anger.

Marinas pov.

I woke up to Ellie waking me up and telling me she was off to London and that Charli was coming over around noon and where the keys were.

"OK were off see you soon M" Ellie said as she drove off with Calvin.

"What are we going to do today Marina?" I thought to myself.

I started to cook breakfast but realized that ellie and Calvin don't cook I went to a local store and bought some food.

I decided I would go over to Elizabeth's and get my things.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was sucky but this was a filler chapter and I will be updating tomorrow fyi and hopefully it won't be as bad as today's update.