♡chapter 14♡

Marinas pov.

I opened the door and walked in quietly as if I was younger and got back from sneaking out. I see Elizabeth lying down on her couch asleep. I regret looking at her because all I can think about was what Ellie told me about Her. I notice Elizabeth has om some fancy makeup and a blue velvety long dress that goes all the way down to the floor she looks pretty but those thoughts are squished by imagining hoe hurt Ellie must have felt by her.

I picked Elizabeth up and carried her to her bed and lay her down and put the blankets over her and kiss her cheek. I loved Elizabeth but what she did to Ellie was so wrong. Her phone buzzed startling me I picked it up to see the man who kissed her calling I quickly answered the phone without thinking. Fuck. "Hey doll" his voice was rusty and filled with lust. I was sick to my stomach. "Who is this?" I ask already knowing the answer. "This is Barrie and where's Lana?" he spit out at me "This is her girlfriend and Lana is asleep." I say bitterly. "Girlfriend eh?" he says "Well tell doll face I had a nice time today on our date." the way he said date sickened me. "Date?" I ask baffled. "Yes date, anyway I should be going oh and tell Lana we should do it again except at my house next time" he chuckled lightly and hung up.

My face was red and I was booming with anger. I turn around to see the Elizabeth leaning against the doorway rubbing her eyes "Hey baby, Why do you have my phone?" She asked. I couldn't handle her at this moment. "YOU WENT ON A FUCKIN DATE WITH BARRIE? THE GUY WHO KISSED YOU IN FRONT OF ME? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I scream. "I love you and you just did that to me? Ellie was right when she warned me about you I should've listened to her." I managed to get out in between my hysterical crying.

Liz just stood there looking at the ground. "Say something!" I scream at her. "I was going to tell you Marina." I stood up and headed towards the door. "I loved you Elizabeth. Now I don't even know you." I say. my voice laced with hatred and disappointment. "Go ahead walk out on me! that's what they all do your just like them marina!" Lana raised her voice.

I stood in disbelief. "No Elizabeth, You are just like everybody. Cheeting ,lying, I thought you were different I thought you were special. But see Elizabeth that's what makes us different you see I try to be the best I can for you but you, you only think about yourself and your needs. I have needs to Lizzy mine just happened to be having someone that cares about me. We are over Lizzy I hope I Never ever see you again. You made a person who was smiling into a person who is now frowning. I hate you Elizabeth I Hate you." I stormed out of Her house got in my car and drove to Ellies.

A/N

Ohhh! Do you think Marina overreacted or do you think she did what you would've done?