♡chapter 12♡

Marinas pov.

I pull up in my car in front of the hospital and see Elizabeth talking to some random guy. He looks about 30 or so years old. He was wearing a brown jacket with blue jeans and a black shirt. After a couple minutes I honk my horn I know it's obnoxious but Elizabeth wasn't answering her phone.

Elizabeth looks over at me and gives me a look like she is fine and it will be a minute before she comes I nod and glance at a text from Ellie saying we need to talk I responded with a quick whatever and pushed send. After I finished I look up to see the man grab Elizabeth and pull her into a kiss. I soon start to think of what just happened I just saw my love kiss another man.

I look over again to see her run away crying and climbing into the car. "Marina I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. He kissed me I pulled away." I tuned out of her conversation I pulled her into a kiss and said "It's OK Elizabeth I love you and that's what matters" I hugged her after telling her I'm fine and started drive back.

The whole car ride all I could think of was Elizabeth Kissing that other guy she calls Barrie her ex. I was hurt so hurt that she kissed someone else but Liz had a hard time today and if I can ignore what happened I will.

I climb into bed and pull Lizzy closer to me and tell her to sing to me.

"Come on down to Florida

I got something for ya

We could see the kilos"

she sings her song to me and for a while I forget what happened today all of that mess just doesn't seem real at all to me. I lean over to Elizabeth to just talk about music and she's fallen asleep on my shoulder.

~~~

I checked my phone for the time and see its only 6:56. I didn't get any sleep last night because all I could do was replay the horrible image of Elizabeth kissing another guy. I was hurt really hurt but I had to be strong for Her.

Ellie texted me to come over to her house. Elizabeth has waken up each day around noon so I thought to myself
Just go over to Ellies house and talk out your problems Elizabeth won't wake up till about 11 and plus she kissed another guy in front of you and your not even talking about it.

My conscious was a bitch but always right. I replied to Ellie with a short message.
I will be there in 35.

she replied K

I decided to leave a note next to Elizabeths phone

Hey beautiful,
I went to the studio. Go Get a nice outfit for tonight I'm taking you out to a fancy restaurant. I will pick you up at 7. Smooches darling. ~~ Marina ♡

I left $200 with the note hoping that she uses the money to by herself something and I can now spend the day with Ellie Talking. But first where am I gonna take her? Will Lizzy care that I'm with her? Who knows. I run out the door with my wallet and keys and my phone. As I drive away I look back hoping Lizzy doesn't mind.