♡chapter 18♡

Marinas pov.

"let's talk." I say to Elizabeth as I put my bags down on the floor.

"Liz, tell me the truth about you and Ellie and what happened" she looked at the ground before speaking.

"Ok. do I was at a party with some friends and I saw Mark Foster from Foster the people and we started talking and we hit it off. He took upstairs and we started making out when Ellie walked in and said "Mark honey" before realizing what was happening between us. When she realized she ran out crying. I asked Mark Why Ellie was crying and he told me they were dating. I quickly slapped him and ran out to find Ellie to explain to her that I didn't know they were dating and that I was really sorry but Ellie was bad mouthing me to everyone at the party about how I was jealous or something of there relationship and how I was always out to get her."

"We're you jealous?" Marina asks me.

"No! I never knew they were going out. So anyway I have tried to text her and things after the party but she never replied."

Marina stared at the floor for a minute before saying anything. She looked deep in thought I hoped she believed me because I don't know if I could live without her.

"Everything you told me was the truth?" she asked not making eye contact.

"Yes Marina I would never lie to you."

"Then why didn't you tell me about Barrie?"

"I thought you would be mad at me." I look at the ground with regret.

"Elizabeth I wouldn't be mad. Jealous maybe but not mad." As the words cane out I ran over to her and gave her a long hug.

"I miss you Marina I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you! Please stay with me I love you Marina I love you." i started crying in her shoulder because i the pain i have been feeling was all gone with the touch of Marina. She hugged me and hushed me.

"Shh. calm down Baby I'm here I'm here now." I look up to see her smiling at me.

"I love you." I say as she kisses my forehead.