X. fairy godmother

Chapter 10

One thing I realized ever since I got transported here in this era is that I no longer dream of that mysterious guy.

Somehow, I found myself feeling so blue about it for I kinda miss him. I know I may sound super pathetic for he is just a pigment of my imagination but still...

Perhaps that's one of my reasons why I want to go back to the present time as soon as possible. So that I can be with him in my dreams again.

It makes me wonder why I no longer dream about him in this era. Is there a science behind this?

Anyways, I'll just see this as nothing but a silver-lining for at least, I get to protect my feelings because I know I am slowly falling in love with that mysterious guy. Heck, I don't even know his face, voice, and his name.

I should've gone to a therapist back then or someone who has the ability to interpret dreams because it just seems weird to dream about the same guy over and over again.

I was on my way to the kitchen because I heard from the others that Chef Florentino is in a very foul mood and is demanding all the staff to help him when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to see Judy, smiling broadly at me. Smiling like she's planning to do something.

I immediately bowed before her and was about to formally greet her when she covered her hand to my mouth and said, "No need for that, Clementine."

I replied with a slight nod at her, "My husband is upstairs talking to his cousin so come and help me unpack my things," she uttered, her smile still wider than ever.

We proceeded to the huge guest room. The room is majestic as usual, the walls and the ceilings are in color cream. A delicate chandelier and two white cabinets can also be seen.

It was then that I realized that Judy and her husband, Jacob Bennett, Augustus' cousin decided to stay in the same room.

Two huge handbags, probably full of their expensive clothes, are near the door.

My cheeks immediately turned red as soon as I saw Judy's undergarments lying just around the bed and tell you what, the bed is unmade as well.

Judy didn't seem to care about that, for she snatched my hand and told me to feel at home, for I was just standing near the door, blushing as I roamed my eyes around the room.

I let out a fake cough and grab the two handbags in the corner. One was colored yellow and one was black. Obviously, Judy owns the yellow one.

Despite that, I readied myself from grabbing the two handbags at once when Judy automatically widened her eyes and rose from her seat.

"Oh, don't bother, my dear. I'll be the one to arrange my husband's clothes," she said.

I look at her in confusion for how come she still wants me to arrange her clothes? Then I realize that oh, she must've thought I'll take a look at her husband's underwear.

Nope, I am not ready to look at those kinds of things.

I slowly let go of the black handbag and still in my hand is the yellow handbag.

Sitting on the floor, my right leg up, I carefully opened the handbag and my eyes widened at what's inside.

I know this may sound crazy for I just saw a dozen beautiful shoes inside.

How I wish I somehow owned like two of them. I know I may sound super whiny but I am kinda tired of wearing these brown oxford shoes and also this maid uniform of mine.