XXV. she as he?

Chapter 25

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" asked Leo as I let my sleeping gown fall right into my feet which, by the way, gave me chills since it's really cold out here.

Now, I am left with my frustrating undergarments, what I mean by frustrating, it refers to the corset with braids in the back which I cannot untie alone.

Meaning, I need help from Leo since he's the only one who is in the room aside from me. At times like this, I badly need help from Martha or anyone with female genitals as general.

"Why are you taking so long?" Whined Leo since I didn't answer his question a while ago.

In case you're wondering, a dressing screen is the only thing that divides both of us and yep, I am almost naked here.

What a stupid girl am I. Now, will Grandpa be happy at the idea? ABSOLUTELY...not.

"Uh, Mister Finley?" This would be embarrassing and a bit inappropriate.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, it's just that, I need your help," oh God, help me, please.

"Help in what?" What do you think?

"In undoing my corset, you see, it has braids in the back which I cannot untie alone," I explained as I rub my temples despite the fact he cannot see me.

After that, there was a long pause. A minute passed and still, there was no reply.

Uh...

"Mister Finley?"

"F-fine, just don't accuse me of being a pervert or something," he replied and after a few seconds, I sensed that he rose from his seat and began to walk towards me, judging from the sound of his footfalls.

Of course, I grabbed my white lace sleeping gown once again and raised it up to my chest to cover you know.

I didn't realize Leo was already there when I felt his shaking hands slowly untie the braids at my back.

I don't know what evil happened when I looked behind my back and there he stood behind me, his face and neck were the color of red as he bit both his lips. His hair is once again messy which, by the way, suits him and how could I forget that he is a head taller than me.

When our eyes met, it was my turn to blush. Just kill me already. I can feel my heart racing so fast.

"Uh, thanks for helping," I exclaimed as I turned my head back in front of me and due to how nervous I was, the grip on my gown hardened.

After this awkward scene, Leo hurriedly went back to his seat while I proceeded to change my clothes. I then grabbed Leo's dark trousers and hurriedly slid it into my legs.

"To answer your question a while ago, yes, this is absolutely a great idea and besides, wouldn't it be suspicious for a girl like me to roam around the city in the middle of the night?" I replied. After I am done with the trousers, Leo's white polo is what I am up to next.

"But imagine the scandal of people finding out a victorian woman dressing up as a man, just imagine,"

"And since when did you begin to care about what people think?" I replied as I worked with the polo's last button.

And you know what I got as I replied from this soldier? It was a long sigh.

I can tell Leo was about to say something when I stepped out from the dressing screen and was about to make my way to a mirror when I realized there is not a single mirror in this very basement.

"Didn't I tell you to please stop staring?" I said as I study myself by just looking down at myself and it just occurs to me that both the trousers and the polo perfectly fit me. The shape of my body can be seen right in the clothes except my boobs since I covered them with a cloth.