Working together again

Hinata's Pov

When I woke up I had my head on Sakura shoulder  I looked around and saw that were still in the car I slowly got up making sure not to wake up Sakura.

I looked at the driver seat it was some old-looking man with spike hair and had a mask on covering half his face.

He looked tired from the long drive all night I looked over at the passenger seat Tsunade was still sleeping well I think cause it looked like she was about to wake up.

I looked out the window I saw the sun rising up it looked so beautiful, I then heard some movement in the back I turned around it was Ino getting up.

I was sitting in the middle row in and in the middle of Sakura and Temari, Tenten and Ino were sitting in the back.

I picked up my phone that was on the floor I looked at the time it was 7:19 I looked through my notifications most of them were from my messages it was from the group chat we all have together with the guys and then individual ones and it was from Naruto I sighed and turned off my phone and laid my head back onto the seat.

I didn't want to answer him only because he'll ask so many questions the other girls didn't want to answer them either well expect for Tenten but not as much as she used to.
.
.
.
Once we got to where ever we are, we got out the car a stretched because who wouldn't after that long car ride.

Me and the girls looked at the house we'll be staying at for a while until we probably get transfer again but that won't be for a while.

As me and the girls were about to walk in the house a car pulled up we all looked at each other and had questionable looks on our faces.

We all looked around for Tsunade wondering if it was anyone she knew but she was nowhere to be found.

We all saw the car door open we waited anxiously to see who it was.
Then someone ran to us we quickly dropped our stuff and got it our fighting stance.

Lucy pov

"Erza are we almost there?" Levy asked "soon" she replied with her eyes still on the road I looked at my phone plugged in my earphones and started to listen to some music until we got to where we need to be.

-later-

"This car ride was too long for my liking" Levy said "I agree my ass hurts now" I said "well where ever we are I know it's far from them" Juvia said looking out the window yeah we all have been upset about leaving the Cana and the guys but can you really blame us we were reunited with what we call our family.

"Hey someone else is here" I heard Wendy say "really who" we all said and looked out the window "oh it's Hinata's group I wonder what they're here for?" Mira wondered "hey guys want to pull a prank on them" I said and he girls looked at each other and nodded there heads "Okay so what are we going to do" Erza spoke up "okay I'll get out the car first and I'll go as fast as I can to attack Hinata and you guys will attack the others but remember no weapons" I said "but what if they take out weapons?" Levy said "then jump back as far as you can," Mira said "oh are you saying that because of Tenten," Wendy said looking at Levy, she nodded her head "oh wait we outnumber them, so who wants to stay here until we're done?" Juvia asked "I will," Wendy said  "Okay are you already," I said "hai" they answer

I took a step out of the car and went for Hinata while the girls went for the others.

3rd Pov

Hinata didn't see who it was and she didn't have a weapon on her either "Well I guess we're doing this the hard way" Hinata said raising her fist in the arm waiting for the person to attack her.