Hurt: Part 2

Recap

Temari and maka left already in the house running up the stairs and trying to make it in time until they heard a gunshot and hoped that it wasn't what they think it was.

Temari kicked down the door and both went inside to see what happened and they couldn't be more shocked the man was on the ground and Ezra had a gun in her hand which had fallen on the floor. " Don't just stand there... help Wendy?" Erza said as she took a breath and held her head, Temari and maka than ran to Wendy and lowered her down on her stomach and tried to stop the bleeding " the files and a computer in on the desk" she said in a low voice maka nodded and got up and got both of them " guys leave now back up just arrived" ino said in the earpiece "got it" Temari answered for all of them maka grabbed Erza's arm and pulled it over her shoulder for support and they all heard steps coming from the outside they decide to jump out the window into the car where ino was wait to drive away.

After both girls had jumped out the window with wendy in Temari's arm and Erza's arm around maka's shoulder and files and computer in hand they ran to the car just as the last girl got in men stared running out the house and pointed at the car they got in.

They got into there own cars and started to follow them "hey ino you did it right" maka asked "yup" ino said as she held as control with a big red button on it and pushed it.

When she did the 4 cars that were following them blew up all you could hear were the cries of men asking for help but dying anyway.

Everyone finally had a breath of relief and now looked at tenten and Wendy both of them looked peaceful sleeping "they must have knocked out" Temari said "yeah they're gonna be fine tho right?" maka asked "yes there are I called tusnade she said everything is ready when we get back to start their treatment" ino said maka sighed "we should have more back up" "I agree but we still made it outright," Temari said maka nodded and the rest of the car ride was quiet.

Once they've returned home they quickly got Ezra, Wendy, and Tenten out the car.

When there were about to knock on the door it opened with everyone looking at them with worried faces.
"Everyone step back then need space," Tsunade said and everyone followed that order "you three follow me," tusnade said looking at Temari, maka, and ino who had the three girls in their arms.

The girls followed her to the intermarry room they settled the three girls down and left the room so Tsunade and Shizune the nurse can look at them.

Tsunade and Shizune first looked at tenten and Wendy with their stab and gunshot wound
First, they started with tenten and stitched her up and so did Wendy.
Next, they went to Erza Tsunade looked at her while shuzuine was doing other things.

Tsunade sighed as she was finally done with all their diagnosis. 'I should have put more people on this mission' Tsunade thought and went out of the room.
*so sorry if this part is bad I really dint know shit 😅*

Temari pov

"How are they?" I asked Tsunade as I saw here leaving the room "well" she said as she looked at her clipboard "Erza has a bad concussion and Wendy and Tenten are just fine I taught you girls well about how to stop any bleeding but I have to teach you a lot more also I'm sorry I should have known they were gonna be tough to handle" she said "no it's okay we at least finished the mission right" ino said "yeah next time we'll just train harder and be more prepared" maka said Tsunade nodded her head at that and took her leave as she did we saw Lucy and Hinata coming down towards USA s bowed as they saw Tsunade.