The guys

I've wondered where they all went

I've wondered if they even remember us

I've wondered if they still cared

I've wondered why I'm so hurt

I've wondered if she really even did love me

The school was never the same without her

I've loved her

~~~~~~~~

A month has passed by and the girls nowhere to be found.
And the boys were depressed ass hell they all just want to see that special girl again but remembered they won't after a while.

While the boys were being depressed over the girls their whole school was talking about how they broke the coolest/hottest boys in the school's heart.
(That's what's going on in both schools)

Fairytail's guys pov

The school ended and another day without the girls I don't know if we can even stay without them so long their the sunshine in my life but without them now it's all gray (haha get what I did there).

We were walking out the school and yet couldn't get to our cars why cause we still had fangirls and what's worse they kept screaming our names and telling us to forget about the girls and move on to them.

We all still didn't say a thing because we are still men and we respect women although Gajeel and Laxus still had there moments so we tried to get through without one of them throwing a fit.
Finally, we did and drove off they all defy that they would go to the park that afternoon cause it's where they would go with the girls at times when they were here with them.

The boys were all walking around reminiscing out the time they had here.
As they were walking Jellal saw another group of boys walking around but paid no attention to them.

As Natsu was walking he was looking at the ground and at the pretty flowers that grew there but he also saw soda can in the floor 'can't people just throw it away seriously they recycling can isn't that far away' he then kicked the can as it flew threw the air almost making it into the recycling can a blonde boy walked in the way and got hit with it on his head "oww" he looked around and saw a group of other guys and pointed "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he screamed walking towards Natsu's group hold his head.

Everyone looked at Natsu as he looked away and now true blonde hair boy was right in ground of them wanting an apology "Natsu says you sorry" Jellal said "well it ain't my fault he's big head got in the way" "what'd he say" the boy said while he group came over to take him away "Naruto let's go man fight about it is gonna do nothing" a pineapple shapes hair said.

3rd pov

As Naruto persistent on getting an apology and Natsu not giving him one, they all got into a little argument. Neji was about to stop it but then he gotta a phone call he took out his phone and saw a number he didn't know so he told everyone to shut up and they did after that he picked it up wanting to know who in the world was calling him.

"Hello...yes this is he" was all he said and now both groups are intrigued on who's he's talking more like his group the other just wanted to know who the hell does the think he talking too. "And you are?....." both groups waited a while as they were Natsu punched Naruto on his arm and he did the same back Natsu was about to do it again until he heard someone's name  "so Erza Scarlet what do you want from me?" this not only froze up Jellal but the rest of his group, of course, Shikamaru noticed this and now all the group want to know who they really are "what she been hurt? What about the other girls" at this comment the rest of the boys froze up they knew exactly who he was talking about "I understand...I won't I promise....thank you" as Neji hung up the phone he looked up and everyone was staring at him

No one spoke a word that was until Jellal spoke up "you know a girl named Erza Scarlet?" Everyone's eyes were on him then looked back at Neji "no I don't" "don't fucking lie to me you were just on the phone with were you not?!" It was quiet for a minute "why do you want to know?" Neji asked "cause she's my girlfriend and she had left without saying goodbye" this sounds all way too familiar to Naruto's group 'maybe his girlfriend was also an assassin no Neji don't think like that everyone has their own reasons for leave right?' "So why don't you tell me where is she" Neji sighed and looked at him " I have a clue where they are but I'm not entirely sure if I'm right"
After he said there was another phone call this time it was ringing from Romeo he picks up his phone and looks at the caller id but doesn't know who it could be from so he just picked it up being curious all while they all kept taking to Neji and what he might know "hello who's this?"

"Hinata huuga? That's your name" and once more the guys stopped talking mostly Naruto's crew when Naruto heard his loved ones name being called he couldn't stop thinking about everything he had done with her all the laughs they shared the first time they met all of that just came rushing back to him.

"I-is she okay? ......please just tell me where you are!!" Romeo had sound desperate like he was about to cry "are you sure? .....okay I promise" after that he just looked at him his phone not wanting to look up
"Hey kid that girl you were talking to how'd her voice sound?" Romeo had said nothing Naruto was getting irritated and everyone saw that he was.
"Hey give him some time he's still a kid yah dumbass!" Gajeel said after a minute or two Romeo spoke up "her voice was calming and relaxed when she was talking to me she carefully spoke to me" Naruto smiled 'yup that sounds like my Hinata " do you know where she is" Naruto asked him more calmly "um yeah kinda"
That's when everyone had there full attention to him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting Neji and Romeo has a clue where the girls are 😂 sorry if this was bad I really didn't know what to write for the guys also this kinda continues on from the other books
Anyways I hoped you liked it

Vote

And

Comment

Okaii baii~