Confused

Recap

Some random dude stood in front of the girl and had his hand on his sword "are you two okay" was all they heard from him.

Both boys glared at the man in front of the girls Mira and juvia were to shock to answer him.
Kirito still in his stance but observing the situation 'okay both girls looked shocked seeing them but didn't attack them theirs about 12 of them here but one of them is a girl two of the boys look...mad no, not that they look jealous hm I wonder why and some of them look kinda familiar ....oh wait' he stopped thinking and stood up straight.
"Hey is that the pizza we ordered" kirito heard levy say but also saw Sakura right behind her he turned around and shook his head no.

"Then who's here? And what's wrong with them two " Sakura asked pointing at Mira and juvia kirito stood aside from the door and then both girls also look taken back at these two.
Kirito sighed and looked back at the group 'everyone's was now surprised but not more than the two..no wait now four boys'

"Hey Mira, can you tell me who these people are?" I asked her lightly taping her who he'd seemed to work cause she was about to speak "um their our friends"

Kirito's pov

I looked back at the group of guys and one girl one of them seemed to look sad tho "ouch that must of hurt them in some way" I said in a whisper but that didn't last long because now he was staring at me and if looks can kill I'd be dead.

"Well then come in?" I asked and looked back at the four girls they all nodded their heads.
The girls were ahead of me and the boys behind me I was basically stuck in the middle.
Man, where's Asuna when you need her this is so uncomfortable their so much tension and most of the girls aren't even here.

They lead them to the living room where most of them were I looked around and Asuna was nowhere to be found. I frowned she wasn't here.

I looked back at the guys they looked shocked they just stood there and so did the girl. Hmm then I looked back at the girls they haven't noticed yet but some do seem missing. Then maka spoke up "hey levy was that the pizza at the door uh who are they?" Soul asked now they all paid attention and little by little they all hair their eyes on the people behind me.

But just as me, soul and his group was just as confused as me as to who they were. Temari and Lucy seemed to not be here and Erza, Wendy, and tenten are in the infirmary but everyone else seemed to be here. "Naruto?" Finally one of them made a move or sound.

3rd pov

"Hinata!" Naruto said with a smile "Naruto" Hinata said with tears in her eyes and ran and literally jumped on him he caught her regardless tho.

She let him go but he decided he didn't want to let go of her yet and grabbed her hand.
Hinata blushes at that, she looks over at the group of boys five of them seems not to find what they are looking for.
"Neji, tenten is the infirmary" he then looked more worried "don't worry she's fine" "um excuses me but where's Wendy I'm Romeo the boy you talked with on the phone the other day" "oh yes Wendy's also in the in infirmary along with Erza" she looked around to see if anyone took interest in know what happened and she did when a certain blue-haired man with a tattoo across his face looked at her.

She smiled and said she was also in the infirmary.
"If you follow me I'll lead you all their" Hinata said with a soft smile
And as they were walking away the other girls didn't know what to do or say cause y' know who does, hell they didn't even know they were gonna be here. It was very awkward for a few minutes Sakura was about to speak until they all heard someone coming down the stairs.

Then all of a sudden they saw two girls coming down they were in their own conversation before finally got the living room and paused.

"H-hey what are you guys doing here" not gonna lie that broke Natsu's heart did she not what to see him " yeah you guys aren't supposed to be here" and there's another heartbroken. 'Did Temari really mean what she said' Shikamaru thought
"Um well we can explain although it's very troublesome," Shikamaru said "can you call sit then if it's gonna be a while," ino said
Then the doorbell ring scared it was one of their masters not knowing these boys are here there aren't many things that scare these girls but make their master mad enough and their scared shitless.