Hurt: part 1

"Guys hurry think this is the place" "are you sure?" "We'll if the address matches the number that was texted yes I think this is the place" " will you guys stop arguing and just knock" " fine" he knocked on the door and it reviled two girls "omg," they both said

Confused? Okay let's take it back to last night

Wendy's pov

"Okay juvia I'm on the roof now as you instructed just give me the sign when your ready," I said to her into the mic "alright good let me check up on the others," she said "hai"

Juvia's pov

Okay now that Wendy is in place I wonder if everyone is also in place let me connect to them

"Hello guys," I said through the earpiece "hai juvia" was what I heard "are you guys in place" "Hai" "okay, hey wendy are you in place yet?" "hai I just give me the signal" "okay give me a sec" "okay," I said while I was checking on every monitor make sure no one was coming in the room.

When I was done I gave Wendy the signal to her "okay juvia I'm going now"

3rd pov

Wendy got her gear together and made sure her tight rope secure and then made her way down the side of the house. Once she got to the window she tried to see if it was open but to no luck, it wasn't "juvia the window isn't open so I'ma break in guys please make sure I'm covered" "hai wendy"

Wendy's pov

"Okay, here we go," I said to myself as I pushed myself so far back and sung towards the window and broke it.

'damn that made to much fucking noise my bad girls' I thought I stood up from the floor full of glass 'ow' she thought "oh no did i really get hurt?" I said as i check myself and saw a wound in my leg 'a piece of glass' i frowned 'I need to finish my mission though...what if I just took it out... yes, that's what ill do ' I thought while I took the glass out yeah it hurt like a bitch but I had to deal. I tore my sleeves from my shirt and wrapped it around my leg. 'that should hold for a while hopefully

I stood back up and looked around the room there was a big ass desk and two computers on it one that was with a monitor and one wasn't my only thought for this being her is that the man set it down here and left it with the guards and thought it would be safe during the party honest what a big mistake. I looked at the desk it had many drawers god lord please let this man be that dumb that he labeled the stupid folder secret file.
I started to open all the drawers there was hell paper in some but others not so much great homework. That's when I hear a thump outside damn maybe there fighting outside man I need to hurry this shit up.

I was almost done with all these papers and there was nothing but bills and paperwork that wasn't related to this mission. I picked up the last piece of paper in the last drawer I sighed cause it was another useless bill I looked down feeling bad about my self not being able to find it then something was off. The bottom of the drawer looked fake and not like the others.

I then tried to open it took a while but I got it I was never so happy with myself and then I looked at the files that were in here and it was exactly what we needed just then someone broke the door I looked up it was erza and she had booked on her self "did you find it" I nodded my head.
"Great we're done here but I think they called back up so we have to hurry" I nodded but as erza was about to turn around something or more like someone knocked her out which surprised me cause she barely gets knocked out I looked at the guy who knocked her put and he was big and looked tough but that's no problem I'll just have to make this quick cause we have to go while I thought that I cracked my fingers and got into my fighting stance and the man just smirked.