chatching up

3rd pov everyone's in the kitchen

"So what have you guys been up too?" Juvia asked "well isn't it obvious we're on a mission just like you guys" Hinata said and grinned "oh right I meant like what's going on with your bad guy"juvia said "oh well not much I guess he decided to meet up with your bad guy and they plan on destroying everything cause they want to live in a world that's only there's and no one else's" Sakura said
"Ahh I see anyways we haven't seen each other in a while the only time we see each other is when we're working together," Mira said "oh well except for that one time we went to that resort," Tenten said and laughed a little and so did the other girls
"Hey, who wants to go tour the house?" Wendy asked, "oh I will!!" Hinata said "me too," Ino said "as well I," Erza said stepping forward "okay anyone else?" Wendy said looking around at the girls
"Maybe later I wanna watch tv," Lucy said "oh I second that," Tenten said "I'll go too," Mira said, "I'm going as well!" Sakura excitingly said "I'm going to go take a nap" Temari, Juvia, and levy said together making the rest of the girls look at them "I promise you that wasn't planned," they all said again waving there hand up in the air. All three of the girls looked at each other weirdly "okay so we're going to go before this gets any weirder" Wendy said and left as did the rest of the girl leaving all three of the girls very confused as to how they did that inSync.

Hinata's Pov

" So where shall we go first?" "How about outside I saw something as I walked by the Window early I just want to see if I was correct about it," Wendy said "yeah sure let's start there," Ino said we all looked at Erza as if we were getting permission from our mother, she nodded her head.

We all head outside where there was a pool with a jacuzzi

"I WAS RIGHT!!!" Wendy screamed as she ran around looking at it more we all smiled at her mostly Erza and we all know why she was the one who took her in she's the reason why she here in the first place Wendy was Abandon as a child, Erza was the o...

"I WAS RIGHT!!!" Wendy screamed as she ran around looking at it more we all smiled at her mostly Erza and we all know why she was the one who took her in she's the reason why she here in the first place Wendy was Abandon as a child, Erza was the one who found her in one of her solo missions and took her to Makarov cause she was reminded how cruel the world really is and how we were all left alone in the street and of course Makarov wasn't hesitant in taking her in cause she was still pretty young, younger than us in fact but he still took her in and she did really well in her training, she was the youngest in our assassin organization.

Time Skip

After we were done looking around the house we sat down with the rest of the girl who was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on Netflix "awww I love this show why didn't you call me guy" Ino whined "sorry I forgot how much you liked it" Tenten said Ino looked directly at her in disbelief "I feel like you don't even know me are we even friends are you even tenten" Ino said all dramatically with her hand on her heart "omg jeez I'm sorry okay now shut up so we can watch" and just like that Ino shut up and they all continue to watch the show. Once that episode was finished we all decided that we were hungry so we decided to go into the kitchen to make some food.
Even tho we have maids I think they have done enough.

"Wait do we even have food," I asked and we all looked at each other shaking our heads or shrugging our shoulders I sighed and looked in the fridge and once I did my eyes widen.

3rd pov

Hinata just stared in the fridge and no one else can see everyone was very confused "was is it Hinata" Mira asked she couldn't say anything she just pointed at it so Mira took a look "wow" was all she said everyone was fed up with I and all looked at the fridge and all of there eyes widen "it's so beautiful"  they all said
You're probably wondering what they're wowing about we you see the fridge is filled with everything they like from junk food to real food.
"Guys we were blessed by the food gods let's take this moment to pray," Lucy said "yes ma' ma," Sakura said as they all closed there eyes and held each other's hands.
"Thank you, food gods, forgive us some good ass food we really appreciate it," Erza said "Amen," they all said together. "Alright let's eat" Wendy cheered "yeah," they all said smiling and started to grab some food.
As they were eating and talking it was quite loud and that woke up three sleep girls.
When they walked in the kitchen everyone stopped and looked at them with there bed hair and tired faces "you losers woke us up and for what ...." Temari said while she rubbed her eyes and so did Juvia and Levy " ....for food " Hinata said with a sly smile and as she said that the three girls stopped rubbing their eyes and looked up and smiled as they all rushed to the table and grabbed something to eat.

~Time skip~
A Week Later
3rd Pov

Everyone was finally settled in there new home but then again there were still thinking about the boys that they had left still they want to know if they had forgotten about them.

"GIRLLLSSSS OUT HERE NOWWW" Tusnade yelled cause she had no idea where any of them were
One by one the girls came from all different directions and in all different clothing like some were wearing their PJs and others were wearing normal clothing and some were some swimsuits.

"Alright I have some-" Makarov nudged her so she could look at him "oh right we have some news" she corrected herself while rolling her eyes everyone was congas to what the news was going to be about "anyways Asuna and Kirito will be coming back, however -" he didn't get to finish as Hinata's side of the girls cheered for the friends coming back "wait I'm confused who are they? " Lucy asked "they help us out in the past with our mission" Temari explained oh's we said here and there

"Girl attention!" Makarov slightly screamed cause they weren't paying attention after he said that tho they all shut up.
"They'll be coming with some new people who can help" "Alright yah brats go on have the day to your selfs"
And with that the girls left
____________________________________

Thanks for reading :)
Sorry, it took so long to make another chapter:/

Anywayyyysysysysy

Vote

And

Comment

BAIIIIII~~~