Catching up pt.1

After everyone had woken up from the day before they decided to get up realizing it's already late in the afternoon. (Like 1:20).

Hinata's pov

When I woke up Naruto was cuddling me snuggling up in my chest both arm wrapped around my waist our legs kinda entangled with one and other. I put one of my hands on top of his head and stroked his head while my other hand was on his shoulder just resting there.

It was so peaceful but then again it was time to get up I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw it was already past 12:00

We should really be getting up I slowly stop running my hand through naruto's head.

I started to slowly get up making sure not to wake up naruto I was almost successful until I felt someone wrapped their arm around my waist and pulling me back into bed.

I looked behind me seeing naruto snuggling into my back "naruto we have to get up" I said " I don't see why we have to, I can lay here all day with you" he said whispering the last part into my ear. I felt my face heat up red blush spread all over my face "n-naruto" I looked over at him  "what?" He smiled and winked at me I pushed his face back with my hand and covered my self with the blanket. "Haha Hinata I was playing "he hugged me outside the blanket "b-Baka" I got up and finally grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"Come let's go downstairs," I said as I got out the bathroom" "hai" he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. As we exited the room we saw others already walking downstairs and some are probably already there in the kitchen.

When we got there our hands were entangled with each other I looked at everyone and said "good morning" "Hinata you know it's like 1 right" Sakura said "oh right sorry I forgot haha" I sat down and naruto sat next to me. Now that I think about we're eating brunch.

3rd

After everyone was done we just sat there and talked "so what is everyone dining after this" Erza voiced boomed over everyone's not talking to the guys more to the girls.

"Um, we were going to go the fair for a bit," Wendy said, "oh great idea Neji wanna go?" Tenten asked Neji.

Neji nodded his head "Hinata can we go too?" Naruto asked her with puppy eyes Hinata giggled and said "sure".

"We can all go now if you're all ready," Wendy said looking at the four "yeah let's go already we're wasting daylight," tenten said as she rushed out the room with Neji in hand the two other couples followed behind.

"Well I'm going to go to the theater room to watch some movies," Mira said standing "I'll go too," levy said "same," Sakura said and off went another couple.

"Gray-sama let's go by the pool," juvia said with a wink gray blushed and nodded because he couldn't form a sentence juvia giggled at that and took his hand dragging him out the room.