Chapter One

Jungkook POV

I sighed as I tap my finger tips on the table, I look at the empty space that I have. I look out and wanted someone here. It's always lonely in here and I want to change that.

I got ready and went out to the pet store, I saw different animals, yes they're cute but one caught my eye, it was a hybrid, he look so cute with that brown tail and eyes, I came to him as he went back, maybe scared.

"Don't worry, I want hurt ya" I said as I stroke at the back of his ear and hearing his moan, I guess he's sensitive behind the ears, I started to smirk and decided I'll take him.

"Hey kitten, you're coming home" I said as I saw his face lit up.

"Really?" He said with a cute smile, I got him out of the cage and two of us went out of the shop.

Kitten and I made it back and I told him to wander around the place as I put his stuff away. I went up to Kitten. I stroke behind his ear hearing that moan again.

"Now cutie, what's your name?" I asks as he blushed.

"Jimin, park Jimin" he said as I nodded holding his waist.

He's adorable.

"Kitten are you okay?" I asks as he nodded.

"I'm okay master, I'm just happy that I got an owner" he said with the cutest smile I've seen.

"Do you want something to eat kitten?" I asks as he nodded, two of us walked down to the kitchen as I made him a sandwich.

"Here you go kitten" I said as he started to munch on the sandwich.

"Thank you master" he said as he finish his food, I notice the clothes he was wearing.

"Kitten, do you want to go to the town and get you some new clothes?" I asks as he nodded.

"I'd love that" he said as I pet his hair and chuckled at kitten.

"Okay, we'll go to the town tomorrow, right now you need some sleep" I said and pick him up in bridal style making kitten blush.

Cute.

I place him on the bed as he cuddled into me.

"Night kitten" I said pecking his forehead.

"Night master" he said as he feel asleep on my chest.

Author notes

I feel like this will be the crappiest story I will make, but I will still do it :) bye