Chapter Eleven

Jimin POV

Jimin: don't lie to be stranger, Jungkook belongs to me and only me, so don't lie to me!

Unknown: he's lying to you, he doesn't want you to know that he has been fucking me and even said to me that you were just a play toy when I'm gone.

This did hurt but I know it was a lie but still hurts.

Jimin: stop lying to me!

Unknown: I wish I was but it was all true, he hates you, he doesn't even like you. He o my sees you as a play toy to play with if he is horny.
[Read 17:32PM]

I cried onto the pillow not making any noise. I know it's a lie bit I still feel hurt. I started to sob getting my only pillow wet, I threw my phone away as it made a big bang.

"Kitten?" I heard master called.

Author POV

Jungkook ran up to Jimin's room and heard sobs, breaking the younger heart. He hates seeing his kitten cry.

"Kitten what's wrong?" Jungkook said making him sit on his lap and Jimin sobbed on his chest, Jungkook stroke Jimin's blonde hair telling him it's okay.

"Mind telling md what's making my kitten cry like this?" Jungkook asks as Jimin calmed down a bit.

Then Jungkook saw his phone on the floor, whilst carrying Jimin. He pick up the phone and saw the same Unknown number.

I though I block you.

Thought Jungkook as he started to read and felt the hug tighten.

"Oh, kitten non of that is true, you believe me right?" He asks as Jimin nodded.

"Of course I do! But it still hurts" he said as Jungkook stroke behind his ears.

"Don't worry kitten, you are all mine, while I'm all yours" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin on the lips as Jimin held his neck and started to deepen the kiss and Jimin started to moan.

"Ah, master, in love you so much" Jimin said in between the kiss as Jungkook smirk.

"Master loves you more kitten" he said and peck his nose.

Author notes

I hope this is good enough, I'm really liking this, I hope you all are too! Have a great day! Bye