Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook POV

After we had something to eat we decided to go out for a little walk down the park, kitten held my hand while I played with his little cute hands. I heard him giggling as I smiled. How can someone be so adorable and hot at the same time (yeah like how!?)

I saw kitten looking at the blossom tree, as the wind blows the petals away making it more beautiful, ah Spring is such a good season. I put my arm around kitten's slim waist as we continued walking, while were were walking I saw a guy with his hood up, his hand in his pockets and walking, he went pass us and smirk at me and giving kitten a glare, whoever he is. I hate him.

"Master, can we go home?" Kitten asks as I nodded, it was getting sark and my kitten needs a good night sleep.

—————————————————————

"Night kitten" I said kissing his forehead as he smiled hiding his eyes.

"Night master, I love you" he said with a tint of blush on his chubby cheeks.

"I love you too kitten" I said stroking his ears getting a moan from his plumb lips.

I felt a buzz, thankfully kitten was asleep, I look but this time it wasn't a text but a phone call by unknown, I clink accept and heard heavy breathing and then he said something that made me hung up immediately.

"You better watch that little freak of yours, he's too ugly for you babe, why can't you go out with a real man who isn't weak and can make you feel so good unlike that bastard of yours. Come with me I can make you feel good tonight. I'm all yours kookie"

That voice, I heard it before... No! It can't be!

Kim Taehyung!!?

Author notes

Now Jungkook knows who was sending his kitten death threats and saying that kind of thing to him, also sorry that this was shit I just came back from school and had a shit day and just want to write a story :) now I'm a bit happy. I hope y'all are too! Bye