Chapter Two

Jungkook POV

I woke up hearing a groan, I loom down and saw the most adorable thing. I held him tight as he started to moan.

"Wake up kitten" I said as he sat up snuggling my chest.

"Do you want some breakfast kitten?" I asks as he nodded, two of us got up and went for breakfast.

"Kitten do you want pancakes?" I asks as he nodded with a grin.

After I was done I give the plate to kitten and two of us went to the living room and watch 'beetle juice' I put my arm around kitten's waist as he put the plate away, he put his head on my chest as I started stroking his ear making him moan.

"Master~" he moaned as he put his head back from the pleasure.

After the movie ended I felt a hand going down to my inner thigh.

"What are you doing kitten?" I asks as I saw his smirk.

"Master forgot to give kitten his milk, so I'm getting the best one" he said unzipping my jeans and took my cock out as he started to stroke it lightly.

"Kitten~" I moaned at as he to stroke faster. He put his lips on the tip and started to kiss it and started to suck. Making my moan out loud.

I felt myself coming and sooner or later cum started to spill and he started to like it all.

"Kitten why did you do that?" I asks breathing heavily.

"I wanted to taste master's milk" he said as I zipped my jeans up again.

"Master, when are we going to the town?" Kitten asks as I smoked.

(Guys I meant smile, sorry for not saying it earlier. I was having fun reading your comments on that 😂)

"Now, let's get dress" I said as we went to my room and got clothes out.

Seeing kitten wearing my clothes makes me want to pound into him right now. We went to the town holding hands. We went to a clothes shop and went to get kitten's new clothes.

"I like them master" he said as he pointed at the baggy hoodie. I took it and went to get other clothes.

After we got the clothes that he needed we went to the cashier and went back home. When we got home kitten ran to my room to get dress into his new clothes.

"Do you like it master?" He asks as I nodded.

Seeing his smile is making my heart race. I heard a buzz, my phone. I saw two messages from Taehyung.

Taehyung😲: hey kookie, want to go out tonight?

Jungkook🐰: sorry Tae, but I can't :(

Taehyung😲: how come?

Jungkook🐰: I'm taking care of someone bye!

I shut my phone and saw kitten giving me a confuse look.

"Who was it master?" He asks

"Taehyung, one of my friends" I said and check the time.

"Come on kitten, it's getting late. Let's get to bed" I said as he clings to my arm as we went to the room get dress.

We hopped to the bed and cuddle together.

"Night master" he said and kissed my nose.

"Night kitten" I said and kissed his lips passionately.

Author notes

I hope this was good, I'm slowly liking how this is going, I hope you are too (I hope!) Bye!