Chapter Nineteen

Taehyung POV

Few days later..

Me and Jim in both went to college with a smile.

"Are you happy Jimin?" I asks as he nodded smiling at me.

We went into college and already girls were smiling and waving at us with a high pitched squeal. I look and saw Jim in blushing from embarrassment.

(Oh btw, Jimin has a hat on so they can't see his ears. His tail is hidden in his trousers)

We went to class and sat at the back together, the girls squealed even more. I saw Jimin biting on his nails as I held his hand.

"You okay?" I asks as he nodded then the girl started to whispers giving him attention which he hates.

"Are you sure?" I asks once more.

"I just don't like a lot of attention, I only love Jungkook's attention" he saidnas the bell went.

"Don't worry, just keep near me. I'll make sure no one comes to you k?" I said as he nodded and we both went for lunch.

"They look so hot!"

"That blonde hair boy looks so cute, I wonder if he's taken?"

"I wonder if that hot brunette boy is taken" the other asks.

To answer all of your questions.... Yes we're taken.

I thought as me and Jim in sat at a table as everyone watches us making Jimin shake.

"CAN ALL OF YA STOP LOOKING!" I scream. I promised Jungkook to protect Jimin.

They all flinch and went on what they are doing.

"You okay Jimin?" I asks as he nodded with a smile.

"Thanks Taehyung" he smiled hiding his eyes turning them into little smiles.

No wonder Jungkook loves him.

Jimin POV

Me and Taehyung went to our last class.

"Wait Taehyung, I need to get something out of my locker!" I said as he mouthed 'okay' as I ran but I saw a red haired girl with small smirk on her lips as she leans on my locker.

"Excuse me, your on my locker" I said as she walked towards me making my heart shake.....of fear.

"W-What a-are you d-doing?" I stuttered as she giggled.

"You are So cute," she said as she smiled at me. God help me. I want to get out of this.

"Will you go on a date with me?" She asks as I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but he's taken." I turned and saw Taehyung, I smiled as he held me tighter. (As a friendly way!)

"By who?!" She asks glaring at Taehyung as I gulp.

"You don't wanna know" he said as she held my hand as I jerk it away.

"Who is she?" She asks as I felt sweat coming.

"It's a he and his name is Jeon Jungkook" he said as she ran away making me confuse.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes Jimin hyung?"

"Why did she ran away?"

"What do you mean?"

"She ran when you said my boyfriend's name, why?"

"He used to come here before with me and he was the typical 'bad boy' he always skipped classes and always have a rude comment. Until he dropped out and had nothing else to do and went to get a hybrid and here you are. He wants you to come here and wants me to protect you"

"Why?"

"You might get bullied by Min Yoongi, everyone did, expect Jungkook"

"How?" I asks

"They were friends until something happened"

"What?"

"I—I don't know"

Author notes

I hope this is okay to read. I have a lot ideas now and this will be longer than all of my books 😊 bye guys💖