Chapter Twenty Three

Jimin POV

Me and Jungkook were walking to college hand and hand. We went to class, I felt a smirk behind me. I turned and saw the person that I hate.

Yoongi..

I pull on Jungkook's sleeves making him look behind me with an angry look.

"What the fuck do you want min?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi walked towards us then Jungkook pulled me behind me.

"Leave min, no one wants you here." He said as I gulp, I never seen him angry.

"Calm down kook, I mean why do you like him? He's just a filthy animal." Yoongi laughed as I saw Jungkook's hands turned into a fist.

"Yoongi, if you just came here to make fun if my boyfriend then just leave." Jungkook said as Yoongi went to the door and began walking out.

"I never knew Jungkook, the playboy was gay, I thought you hate gay people. I guess you are gay and loves a man but I never knew it was an animal." Yoongi said then leave.

"That fucking bitch." He muttered as I held his arm.

"Calm down baby, please?" I asks as he held my waist walking to the chairs and sitting.

"I love you baby." Jungkook said kissing my nose as I blush and giggled.

"I love you more kookie!" I said kissing him.

~~~~~~

It was lunch and Jungkook said he needed to go to the office because he needed to tell them that he's staying or something like that.

"Oh, look I found an animal." I turned and saw Yoongi with so someone else.

"What do you want?" I asks kinda scared wanting Jungkook so bad.

He came towards me and touch my hair which was covered by my hate.

"I wonder if I take this off, they will make fun of you and you will just get bullied." Yoongi chuckled and went to my hat and grabbed it.

He took it off right as Jungkook came, my ears pop out of fear. Everyone look at me trying not to laugh, some people laugh as I had tears coming. I ran away hiding in the bathroom sobbing my heart out.

"Jimin?"

Jungkook POV

I came back and saw Jimin's ears out and tears coming, I saw Yoongi having his hat. Oh he's so dead. Jimin ran away as I catch up with him, not missing to punch Yoongi in the face.

I went to the bathroom hearing sobs making my heart ache, I really wanted to kill Yoongi for making my kitten feel like this.

"Jimin?" I called as I saw his face.

Pain went through my heart like a bowing arrow.

Author notes

I hope you like this, sorry if this was crap and sorry that it was late, I was busy doing work even though it's the holiday I'm still doing work. But I will update twice a day on Friday and Saturday just to make you all happy! Bye.