Last Chapter

Probably the longest chapter.... Here we go! 1567 words

Jimin POV

After the movie was finish I heard my phone buzz, I went and saw that it the unknown again.

Unknown: hey baby boy, meet me at college at the rooftop and we can “mate” if you know what I mean ;)

For a girl, she is kinky as hell!

I sighed and look at the window and shut my eyes.

“pray for me.” I muttered then I felt someone on my shoulder.

"Kitten, let's get some sleep. We need to get to college early." He said.

Just hearing the work made tears come as Jungkook panics.

"What's wrong kitten?" He asks holding me tight as more tears.

"I don't want to meet her..." I said as he sighed.

"I'll come and hide behind the door and if anything goes wrong, I'll come and beat the snit out of her. And I don't cars if she's a girl." Jungkook said as I laugh a bit.

"Now let's sleep." He said and kissed my lips as I fell asleep.

"Night kitten." I heard and passed out.

•••••••••

We walked to college seeing the Vhope couple doing lovey dovey stuff together, I held Jungkook hand as the unknown text back.

Unknown: come on baby boy, go to the rooftop...alone
Read

I sighed and dragged master up to the rooftop and he hide behind the door thingy.

I saw a girl smirking at me. God help me I want my master! He is way hotter than this bitch!

"Hey baby boy." She said touching my ears and I tried not to moan.

"Just let it out baby boy, you'll be screaming my name anyway." She whispered killing the mood. Now I didn't feel like moaning at all.

"Leave me alone." I said as I slap her hand away from my ears.

"No, come here sweet cheeks." She said and kiss my cheek. Well about too then I push her away,

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed running away then she jump on my ripping my clothes then Jungkook came in punching her in the face and kick her.

I started to cry as I ran away from the both of them and hid in the males restroom.

"Kitten!?" I heard Jungkook as I suck in my tears.

"Come out kitten, please don't be scared over me." He beg.

"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of her." I said as he sighed.

"She's gone, it's just me. Now please come out." He said as I came out as he look at me angrily.

"Here is spare clothes for you kitten." He said giving me spare clothes as I got change in front of him.

It's all normal.