Chapter Twenty One

I did an extra update because I was bored and wanted to do something..

Jimin POV

"What happened kitten?" Jungkook asks rubbing his waist.

"I was waiting for Taehyung and then Yoongi came and told his friends to go away and he started to—" tears started to come as Jungkook pulled me closer.

"—touch me and then Taehyung came thankfully and told him that I'm taken and Yoongi said that you are lucky and....I'm so afraid Jungkook" I said hiding my face in his chest.

Then the door sprained open showing a worried Taehyung.

"Oh thank god you are okay Jimin, you worried me" Taehyung said as he patted my back.

"Did he tell you?" Taehyung said to Jungkook as I felt Jungkook nodding. I felt his grill getting tighter as I kissed his chest saying I'm fine.

"Taehyung is it okay if I go back to college?" Jungkook asks as I look up seeing anger in his face.

"I don't think they will allow you Jungkook" Taehyung said with a sad sigh.

"I don't care, I'm going to make sure Jimin is okay" he said as I smuked with a small sniff.

"Right, baby I'm coming to your college to mame sure you're safe and sound" Jungkook said with a smile making me blush.

"Sorry guys but I need to go, Hoseok needs me" Taehyung smile.

"What? To fuck you?" Jungkook smirk as Taehyung blushes not saying anything.

"I'm taken that as I yes, now of you pop" Jungkook said as Taehyung went home.

Taehyung POV

As Jikook has their moment I felt my phone vibrate, I check and saw it was Hoseok.

Hoseok💕: hey baby, please come home. I feel lonely without you 😢

Taehyung💖: I'm coming babe, I was away to go home anyway

Hoseok💕: good, I want to see my baby. I haven't seen you all day, I want to see my baby!

Taehyung💖: you sound so adorable, you're so cute when you whine 💙

Hoseok💕: I'm not cute, you're the cute one in our relationship, I'm the hot sexy one 😉

Taehyung💖: I thought I was hot?

Hoseok💕: you are, but you are more cute to me.

Hoseok💕: now be quick, I wanna see my baby!

Taehyung💖: coming babe, I love you!💞

Hoseok💕: I love you more baby❤💕

I went home and saw Hoseok on the sofa and smoked when he saw me.

"Hey baby, come here" he said patting his lap as I sat on his lap.

"So how was college?" He asks as he stroke my brown hair.

"Shit, someone hurt Jimin and I hate how I knew him" I said as I lean myself on his chest.

"Who is this bitch?" Hoseok said as Taehyung sighed.

"Min Yoongi" I said as I felt him going to my waist holding me tight.

"..." Hoseok didn't talk. I look up at him and kiss his jawline as he look at me.

"Do you know him baby?" I asks as he nods.

"I hated him" he said as he pulled me closer.

"How? What happened?" I asks.

"He used to bully me when in was kid, then he used me to be his friend" he said as I look away from me.

"Why did he bully and used you babe?" I asks stroking his cheek feeling angry at Yoongi even more for doing that to the person I love.

"He bullied me because all I did was study and nothing else and he used me to be my friend because I was the popular kid in high school and he hated that I was more known that him. So he used me" Hodeok as as he put his head on his shoulder.

"Does he still know you?" I asks stroking his back.

"Yes, he still makes fun of me because I'm gay and thinks that whoever is dating me is all fake and you are just using me..." Hoseok said as he look at me with teary eyes.

"Baby, what he saying to you is wrong, so what if you're gay, the only thing I care about is you and you love me. Also I love you for you, not faking it and not using you. If I did do that I will feel guilty for ever. Asks Jungkook he will tell you we knew each other around college," I said kissing his cheeks as he smiled.

"I love you Hoseok" I said pecking his lips.

"I love you more Baby boy" Hoseok said.

Then out small little kiss turned into a make out session.

Author notes

I hope you like this, I might update twice a day but sometimes I might not, it depends if I have enough time to be honest, see you guys on Tuesday!