Chapter Six

Jimin POV

My heart began to race from anger, how dare Taehyung hurt my master. Master told me to go to bed, I sat near the window thinking to sneak out and teach that bitch a lesson.

I got dress and hide my ears and tail and went out to find that fucker. I knew what he looks like because in saw a picture of him. I saw him walking weirdly, is he drunk?

My fist curled up as I began to walk near him and punch him in the face, I kick him in the legs as he fell down. I know a cute little hybrid doesn't hurt anyone but if someone slaps or hurt my master. They're about to get it.

I ran away from the body and went back to my room only to see master smirk.

"Where were you kitten?" He said holding my waist has I began to blush.

"I was out" I said as his eyebrow rise.

"Why?" He asks as I began to blush even more.

"It's getting late and you know never go out late" he said as I nodded.

"But master,he slapped you and I wanted to teach him a lesson" I said holding his arms as he smirk.

"What did you do kitten?" He said while smirking.

"I p-punch him and k-kick him" I said stuttering.

"You know kitten, you can't hit someone" he said as I held his arms tighter.

"But master, he hurt you and I want him to know who he's messing with" I said as he just held me close.

"Don't worry kitten, master is okay. Don't worry, now you need some sleep it's 1AM and the bed was getting cold when you were gone and it was empty" he said making me go o to the bed and hugged him.

I put my face to his chest and held him close as he wrapped his arms around my hips.

"God kitten, you have no idea how much I love you" he said as I smiled.

"Kitten loves master too" I said kissing his nose goodnight.

Author notes

I hope this was good, after I'm finish this I'm moving on my Vhope story :) which I hope you like. Bye