Chapter Twenty Five

Jimin POV

"Kookie?" I ask as we came into class.

"Yeah baby?" He ask as we sat down.

"H-How did you got kick out?" I ask as I felt him sighing.

"Yoongi cause me to do fights, too many fights that it caught me kicked." Jungkook said as stared at my eyes.

"But you would've told him to stop and you wouldn't get kicked." I said as Jungkook held my waist.

"He blackmailed me, he told me if I don't, he will tell everyone I'm gay. And I didn't want that." Jungkook said now crying.

"No baby! Don't cry. It's okay, you're with me." I said patted his head like he's a dog or a puppy, my puppy.

Then a loud bang came, two of us turned and saw Yoongi smirking.

"Aw is Jungkook crying." Laughed Yoongi and I got up and punched him.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking bitch!" I cursed shocking myself and Jungkook.

"Leave." I said coldly as he left.

"What was that?" Jungkook ask as I shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm shock as well. Anyway let's get going, I want to go home. Let's skip college." I said he nodded.

••••••

We came home and I got a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung: sup! I heard that you skipped college, such a bad thing to do you know

Jimin: you knew??

Taehyung: yup, Yoongi was complaining when me and hobi was at the store getting food, he was saying that you punched him and you skilled college.

Jimin: oh...

Jimin: so how was the day with Hoseok?

Taehyung: it was good, Hoseok and I was watch a movie then he got bored and we did other stuff.

Jimin: what other stuff?

Taehyung: you are too innocent to know.

Jimin: c'mon! I'm older than you by 2 months! Tell me!

Taehyung: nope, you may be older but you don't act or look old, you look like 15! You so short 😂

Jimin: shut up! I'll tell Jungkook about this.

Taehyung: no! Don't! I don't wanna get killed tonight!

Jimin: well say your sorry.

taehyung: nope 😂

"Jungkook!" I yelled as Jungkook in the room.

"What's wrong?" He ask as I showed him the text that Taehyung sent.

Jungkook POV

I hide my smile as I took his phone, it was such a childish thing to moan about but I find it cute, so I might as well act childish as well.

Jimin: taehyung this is Jungkook.

Taehyung: oh god, what now Jimin? Don't joke about saying you are Jungkook.

Jimin: taehyung, I'm not kidding, and I hope you know Jimin being short is a great thing, I can pick him up without dying and if anyone makes fun of him I'll kill them.

Jimin: shall I kill you first?

Taehyung: shut up you fucking bunny

Taehyung: 😑

Author notes

I hope you like this, see ya tomorrow! Bye